Small Business Banking
Small businesses need big dreams,
and we want to help make yours a reality
Whether you’re starting your business or have been running it for years, TD has
the products and services to help you get there. From Advisors who will support you through the
highs and lows of business to choosing the right account, we want to be a part of your success.
1. We’ve got an account plan that can help fit your needs.
We’ve got different account plans to help support a wide range of your business needs. Choose from our comprehensive product suite, including:
- $5 Basic Account – our TD Basic Business Plan is ideal for businesses with minimal monthly activity. Get a full-service Business Banking account and only pay for the transactions you process.
- Every Day Account – our TD Every Day Business Plan is a cost-effective banking plan for businesses that have regular monthly transaction patterns.
- Unlimited Account – our TD Unlimited Business Plan is our most flexible banking plan and is perfect for businesses with high transactions or deposits. Get $100 rebate of the $149 Annual Fee for the first TD® Aeroplan®Visa* Business Card or TD Business Travel Visa Card.
2. We’ve got better business banking solutions.
Simplify the way you do business with a variety of great products and features:
- Access the funds you need, when you need them with a Business Line of Credit
- Easily manage your business expenses with a TD Business Travel Visa* Card and enjoy Free Overdraft Protection (through a $10 monthly fee rebate) with most Business Chequing Accounts2
- Explore our range of convenient ways to accept payments with TD Merchant Solutions
- Deposit cheques easily with TD Remote Deposit Capture
3. We’ve got your back with Experienced Advisors.
We have Advisors ready to help, so you can stay focused on doing your best.
Our knowledgeable and dedicated Advisors have a deep understanding of your industry and market, and will provide customized advice specific to your needs – every step of the way.
Your Account Manager might even come by your shop to understand your business better and see you in action!
4. We’re available when you need us.
Being your own boss comes with a lot of responsibilities, and you need a bank that works around your schedule.
- Longer Hours3 – we’re open later and longer so we can serve you better
- Open on Sunday3 – so you can do your banking with your other weekend errands
For a limited time, you could get $3001 when you become a new
small business banking customer with TD. Here’s how:
Personal banking customer? We’ve got a special offer for you too. Check it out.
Open 1 of the following between June 15 and September 3, 2017
Apply for at least 2 of the following between June 15 and September 3, 2017
Business Line of Credit
or Business Loan
Apply for a Business Line of Credit with a minimum credit limit of $50,000, or a Business Loan with a minimum approved amount of $50,000 and a minimum one year term, made usable by November 17, 2017.
Apply for TD Remote Deposit Capture. If approved, use it by November 17, 2017, and discover a convenient way to deposit eligible cheques4 on your own schedule using your computer and compatible scanner.
TD Merchant Solutions
Be approved for a TD Merchant Solutions Account with a three-year term. Process at least one credit or debit card payment transaction with your TD Merchant Solutions payment solution by November 17, 2017. (TD Mobile POS, Temporary, Seasonal and National accounts are not eligible for this Offer.)
TD Business Credit Card
Apply for a new TD Aeroplan Visa* Business Card or a TD Business Travel Visa* Card. If approved, make a total of $1,000 in purchases by November 17, 2017, using your Card or any new Additional Cards issued to your business at your request.
1The $300 cash offer (“Offer”) is available on new Business Chequing Accounts, with a TD Every Day A, B or C, or Unlimited Business Plan (“New Business Chequing Account”), opened between June 15, 2017 and September 3, 2017 (“Offer Period”) only as follows: If you are opening a New Business Chequing Account, you must also do two of the following during the Offer Period to qualify for the Offer:
1) Apply during the Offer Period for either a Business Line of Credit ("BLOC") with a minimum credit limit of $50,000 or a Business Loan ("BLON") with a minimum approved amount of $50,000 and a minimum one year term and have either made available by November 17, 2017;
2) Apply during the Offer Period and be approved for a new TD Merchant Solutions Account with a three-year agreement term, and by November 17, 2017 process at least one credit or debit card payment transaction with your TD Merchant Solutions payment solution. TD Mobile POS, Temporary, Seasonal and National accounts are not eligible for this Offer.
3) Apply during the Offer Period for TD Remote Deposit Capture ("RDC") and if you are approved, have RDC made available by November 17, 2017;
4) (i) Apply and be approved for either a TD Aeroplan Visa Business Credit Card with an annual fee of $149 or a TD Business Travel Visa Credit Card with an annual fee of $149 (each a "New Business Credit Card") by September 3, 2017, and (ii) make one or more purchases totaling $1000 using your New Business Credit Card by November 17, 2017.
You are not eligible for the Offer if you (a) already have a TD Business Credit Card Account open or (b) if you opened and then closed any TD Business Credit Card Account on or after March 6, 2017. The New Business Credit Card can must be open and in good standing at the time the time the Offer is fulfilled. You are not eligible for this Offer if (i) on the date you open a New Business Chequing Account, you have an existing Business Chequing Account, or (ii) you had a Business Chequing Account that was closed on or after June 14, 2017. You are not eligible for this Offer if you are replacing an existing BLOC or BLON with a new BLOC or BLON, unless (i) the credit limit on your new BLOC is $50,000 or more above the credit limit on the BLOC you are replacing or above the outstanding principal amount of the BLON you are replacing as of June 14, 2017 or (ii) the funded amount of your new BLON is $50,000 or more above the credit limit of the BLOC you are replacing or above the outstanding principal amount of the BLON you are replacing as of June 14, 2017 or (iii) you had the TD Remote Deposit Capture Service that was closed on or after June 14, 2017.
If one of your choices is applying for a credit/debit card payment processing account with TD Merchant Solutions and processing at least one payment transaction (as described in item 2 above) and you improperly terminate your contract with TD Merchant Solutions before the three-year term is completed, then in addition to any applicable early termination fee or any other rights or remedies TD Merchant Solutions may have, you may also be liable for the value of the Offer. The New Business Chequing Account must be open, in an eligible service plan, and in good standing at the time we process the applicable $300 cash offer. For this Offer, no waiver will be permitted of either (i) the monthly fee on the service plan for a New Business Chequing Account; or (ii) the monthly fee on a BLOC; or (iii) the annual fee on the Business Credit Card; or(iv) the monthly fee on RDC. The $300 will be deposited to your New Business Chequing Account within six to eight weeks after all conditions have been met. Other conditions may apply.
TD Canada Trust reserves the right to change, cancel, extend or withdraw this Offer, or any portion of it, at any time without notice. A Customer can receive only one $300 deposit in connection with this Offer. This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer. Subject to complying with TD Canada Trust lending policies and eligibility criteria, where applicable. All trade-marks are the property of their respective owners. ® The TD logo and other trade-marks are the property of The Toronto-Dominion Bank.
2Business Overdraft Protection is available only on Canadian dollar accounts. Subject to complying with TD Canada Trust lending policies and criteria.
3Individual branch hours may vary.
4Additional fees may apply based on security provided. Security will vary depending on the amount requested and the risk involved.