Remote Deposit Capture
Deposit cheques easily with TD Remote Deposit Capture1
We’re committed to finding innovative ways to help you move your business forward.
With TD Remote Deposit Capture, you can save time and improve your cash flow. Securely scan, transmit and deposit eligible cheques anytime from the convenience of your business2 – instead of visiting a branch every time.
How does TD Remote Deposit Capture work?
Scan eligible cheques directly from your office or place of business, instead of going to the branch.
Transmit electronically using the TD Remote Deposit Capture website to process and deposit into your TD account.
Detailed reports and cheque images can be accessed online – for up to 90 days.
Why switch to TD Remote Deposit Capture?
- Intuitive web interface
- Deposit-capability from multiple business locations where you have a computer and compatible scanner set up
- The ability to deposit eligible CAD cheques or USD cheques to your TD accounts³
- Ongoing customer support, and a 5-year manufacturer's warranty on scanners obtained through TD
- Step-by-step installation and first deposit instructions
- Scan up to 250 eligible cheques per deposit
- Save time with fewer trips to the bank
- Same day deposits for eligible cheque images received by TD by 7:30 pm EST on a business day
- You control user access and administrative rights, based on your business requirements
- Receive confirmation each time your deposits are successfully transmitted to TD
- Access to detailed reporting and recordkeeping options
Already using TD Remote Deposit Capture?
We’re here to give you ongoing support.
(8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST, Mon to Fri)
1 Subject to eligibility requirements and applicable fees.
2 Subject to the terms and conditions of your TD Remote Deposit Capture Service Schedule.
3 Cheques drawn on financial institutions in Canada and U.S. Cheques payable in Canadian currency must be deposited to an eligible Canadian dollar account. Cheques payable in U.S. currency must be deposited to an eligible U.S. dollar account.