Green is more than just a colour to TD Bank Group. It also represents our commitment to making a positive environmental difference – and helping you do the same.
The green leaf represents products, services and business-related initiatives that contribute to the environmental goals and commitments of TD Bank Group, which include:
- Contributing to a low carbon economy through reduction of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions or reduction of energy usage
- Growing areas of protected critical forest habitat and enhancing urban green space
- Reducing paper usage
- Using paper and wood products derived from sustainably managed forests
To learn more about our goals and commitments, please visit the TD Corporate Responsibility Report page.
Find the environmentally responsible products and services you're looking for:
- Electronic Banking: The introduction of Electronic Banking at
TD Canada Trust was an important first step in drastically
reducing paper consumption while adding 24/7 banking
- Electronic Banking reduces paper consumption in a number
of ways. Online bill payment, Online Statements, and
Paperless Record Keeping all improve convenience while
reducing paper. Register online for EasyWeb Internet
banking — an easy way to bank.
- Online Statements. Online Statements offer the convenience
and flexibility of free 24/7 online access to account statements.
- ATMs: Care for the environment and your day-to-day banking
by using one of our energy-wise Green Machines, which
source power from clean, emission-free methods such as
wind power. Choosing not to print a receipt can save
- Want to reduce your impact on the environment with solar panels or another renewable energy source? We have flexible financing solutions that can help, including:
- Want to reduce the environmental impact of your small or medium- to large-size business by using renewable energy? We offer a range of flexible solutions to finance your business's renewable energy project, including: