Small Business Financing
Canada Small Business Financing Loan (CSBFL)
Features of the CSBFL include:
- Loan amounts available up to $1,000,0001
- Financing available for up to 90% of the "Eligible Costs"2 of eligible assets financed
- Monthly repayment frequency with a choice of terms, up to a maximum of 10 years on loans for equipment and/or leasehold improvements and up to a maximum of 15 years on real property secured or owner occupied real property improvements. A repayment schedule reflecting an amortization of up to 20 years may be available for real property loans.3
- Competitive fixed and floating interest rates are available
- Personal guarantee required, starting at 25% of the loan amount4
Do you qualify?
Here are some of the government's requirements5 for a CSBFL:
- Your business operates or is about to operate in Canada
- Your business’s annual gross revenue is less than $10 million in the year you apply
- Your business is for profit, and is not a farm, charity, or religious enterprise
- The assets purchased or improved must be used in your business
Earn Aeroplan Miles faster and start travelling sooner. Plus receive a Welcome Bonus of 20,000 Aeroplan Miles.
We can help you build a customized mortgage for multi-unit residential properties (5+ units).