Small Business Financing
Government Grants for Small Business
Features of the CSBFL include:
- Loan amounts available up to $1,000,0001
- Financing available for up to 90% of the "Eligible Costs"2 of assets financed
- Monthly repayment frequency with a choice of terms, up to a maximum of 10 years. A repayment schedule reflecting an amortization of up to 20 years may be available3
- Competitive fixed and floating interest rates are available
- Personal guarantee required, starting at 25% of the loan amount4
- Loan may only be used for certain purposes
- One-time Federal Government registration fee of 2% of the loan amount (which may be included in the amount borrowed)
- A 1.25% Administration Fee is included as part of your interest rate
- Standard TD Canada Trust Set-up fees apply
Do you qualify?
Here are some of the government's requirements5 for a CSBFL:
- Your business operates or is about to operate in Canada
- Your business’s annual gross revenue is less than $10 million in the year you apply
- Your business is for profit, and is not a farm, charity, or religious enterprise
- The assets purchased or improved must be used in your business
Earn Aeroplan Miles faster and start travelling sooner. Plus receive a Welcome Bonus of 20,000 Aeroplan Miles.
We can help you build a customized mortgage for multi-unit residential properties (5+ units).