Manage cash flow
A TD Canada Trust Business Line of Credit can be a valuable tool to help finance your day-to-day operating costs and grow your business. It's also a practical way to finance a renewable energy project, which can be used to supplement your business' energy use.
- Available for amounts $10,000 and above.
- Convenient access via cheque, cash advance, The Green Machine or any automated banking machine (ATM), Easyline Telephone Banking service or EasyWeb Internet Banking service.
- Competitive floating interest rates based on TD Prime Rate.
- Flexible Security options which include1:
- NEW! Business Property secured
- Home equity (full or partial security)
- Liquid or margin (full or partial security)
- Business asset secured
- Unsecured option available
- Attached to your Business Chequing Account to reduce your interest costs since you only borrow the amount you need.
- Monthly statement provides consolidated credit deposit account activity for ease of record-keeping.
- A monthly fee of $25.
- Personal guarantee(s) required.
- Set Up and Review Fees may apply.
Protection for your business credit
Business Credit Life Insurance2 can help meet the financial obligations of your business should a person who is key to the success of your business die or suffer a covered accident. Learn more about protecting your business.
1 Additional fees may apply based on security provided. Security will vary depending on the amount requested and the risk involved.
2 Business Credit Life Insurance provides group life coverage, underwritten by Sun Life Assurance Company of Canada and accident coverage, underwritten by TD Life Insurance Company. Complete details of benefits, exclusions and limitations are contained in the Certificate of Insurance.