6 ways to improve your credit rating
Your credit rating or credit score can affect many parts of your life, including housing, career and loan opportunities. But you have the ability to improve it! Check all of these good credit habits that you are following to help make your credit score as high as possible:
- I pay all my bills on time.
- I make at least the minimum payment requested on my credit card statements.
- I repay my loans on time.
- I don’t apply for lots of different credit in a short period of time.
- I don’t go over my credit card limit.
- I keep my credit card balances at zero or as low as possible.
Easy tips to maintain a good credit score.