Small Business Banking
Small businesses need big dreams,
and we want to help make yours a reality
Whether you’re starting your business or have been running it for years, TD has
the products and services to help you get there. From Account Managers who will support you through the
highs and lows of business to choosing the right account, we want to be a part of your success.
Why choose TD
1. We have an account plan that can help fit your needs.
We’ve got different account plans to help support a wide range of your business needs. Choose from our comprehensive product suite, including:
- $5 Basic Account – our TD Basic Business Plan is ideal for businesses with minimal monthly activity. Get a full-service Business Banking account and only pay for the transactions you process.
- Every Day Account – our TD Every Day Business Plan is a cost-effective banking plan for businesses that have regular monthly transaction patterns.
- Unlimited Account – our TD Unlimited Business Plan is our most flexible banking plan and is perfect for businesses with high transactions or deposits. Get $100 rebate of the $149 Annual Fee for the first TD® Aeroplan®Visa* Business Card or TD Business Travel Visa Card.
2. We’ve got better business banking solutions.
Simplify the way you do business with a variety of great products and features:
- Access the funds you need, when you need them with a Business Line of Credit
- Easily manage your business expenses with a TD Business Travel Visa* Card and enjoy Free Overdraft Protection (through a $10 monthly fee rebate) with most Business Chequing Accounts1
- Explore our range of convenient ways to accept payments with TD Merchant Solutions
- Deposit cheques easily with TD Remote Deposit Capture
3. We’ve got your back with Account Managers.
We have Account Managers ready to help, so you can stay focused on doing your best.
Our knowledgeable and dedicated Account Managers have a deep understanding of your industry and market, and will provide customized advice specific to your needs – every step of the way.
Your Account Manager might even come by your shop to understand your business better and see you in action!
4. We’re available when you need us.
Being your own boss comes with a lot of responsibilities, and you need a bank that works around your schedule.
- Longer Hours2 – we’re open later and longer so we can serve you better
- Open on Sunday2 – so you can do your banking with your other weekend errands
1Business Overdraft Protection is available only on Canadian dollar accounts. Subject to complying with TD Canada Trust lending policies and criteria.
2Individual branch hours may vary.