Drive sales and build customer loyalty
For more info please contact 1-800-363-1163
What gift cards can do for your business
Get new customers and sales
- Using gift cards (for birthdays, Christmas, weddings)
is more popular than ever before.
- Studies show that 40% of gift-card holders are first-time
customers,1 and that they will typically spend 50% more
than the amount on their card.
Increase brand awareness and build loyalty
- Promote your business name on the card to new and existing
- Gift cards customized with your business name or logo are an
effective way to advertise and leave a lasting impression with
The benefits of a Gift Card program
Enhance your cash flow
- Since gift cards are purchased prior to customers receiving their goods and services from you, you can re-invest these dollars back into your business.
- It’s estimated that 40% of gift cardholders leave approximately $2.30 on their card, which is revenue for you!2
Eliminate cashbacks on returns
- Instead of providing cashback for returns, you can provide your customers gift cards, with the amount of the refund loaded on the card.
- This will help keep the funds in your business and drives the consumer to come back to your store.
- Merchant gift cards are easy for your customers to use and easy for your employees to issue and redeem, because they work similarly to credit cards.