By collaborating with our important payment card network providers,
TD ensures your business has the latest in payment technology and more payment options.
Take a look at all the cards now supported by TD Merchant Solutions.
Visa* is a global payments technology company connecting financial institutions, Merchants, and consumers worldwide by providing advanced electronic payment services that are quick, simple, and reliable.
- Visa is used in over 200 countries with more than 2.5 billion active cards worldwide1
- Visa protects cardholders and Merchants with fraud protection and assured payment
- Visa advanced processing network is capable of handling more than 65,000 transactions per second reliably, conveniently and securely
1 Rounded figures as of December 2015, according to Visa Inc.
Mastercard® is a technology company in the global payments industry. They operate the world’s fastest payments processing network, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories.
Mastercard products and solutions make everyday commerce activities – such as shopping, traveling, running a business and managing finances – easier, more secure and more efficient for everyone.
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. ©2017 Mastercard.
The Discover® Global Network brings Merchants billions in spend opportunity from all the cards that leverage their network including Discover®card from the United States, Diners Club International®, BC Card from South Korea, Rupay from India, Dina card from Serbia, ELO from Brazil and Troy card from Turkey.
- Discover Global Network has over 105 million cardholders around the globe1
- Discover Global Network operates in 190 countries/territories
- Discover Global Network has over 1.9 million ATM locations
1 RBR, August 2017 – Global Cards Data and Forecasts to 2022 and Discover Global Network participant reporting
Quickly becoming one of the biggest global players, UnionPay plays a central role in delivering payment solutions for the Chinese market and beyond.
- 50% of cards issued worldwide are UnionPay cards1
- Merchants and ATMs all over North America now accept UnionPay cards
- UnionPay provides quick, reliable payment options with fraud protection and low transaction fees
- Access to new markets within Asia such as Mainland China, Hong Kong and Korea
1 UnionPay boasts over 5 billion cards in use worldwide according to UnionPay self-reported numbers.