TD Generation WiFi
Make anywhere in your business a potential point of purchase with this secure and efficient POS device.
Supports a wide range of payments
- Accepts Visa®*, MasterCard®, Discover®, American Express®, UnionPayTM, InteracTM
- Accepts several contactless payment options and mobile wallets
- Accepts Givex and ValueLink gift cards
Take advantage of these features and benefits:
- Short-range wireless device with backlit colour screen and integrated PINpad
- Integrated thermal printer prints 15 lines per second
- WiFi connectivity with radius of 150’ (expandable with repeater)
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery processes 250 transactions on full charge
- Protects your business transactions through secure PCI compliant technology
Long-range wireless and secure POS device that accepts payments wherever your business takes you1.
Why Choose TD Merchant Solutions
Technical support you can count on2
We offer on-site technical service within 4 hours of your call3, and 24/7 telephone support at 1-800-363-11633.
Trusted advice & experience
We offer ongoing support and advice to help you grow your business, from the only payment solutions provider that is a major Canadian bank.
The sign-up process is easy and transparent, so you know exactly what you're paying for.
Enhanced Merchant Solutions
1 HSPA cellular service required
2 Certain restrictions apply.
3 Available seven days a week (except Christmas Day and New Year’s Day) in most major centres if TD Merchant Solutions receives the telephone call for assistance by 4:00 p.m. ET on weekdays, and 2:00 p.m. ET on weekends (all times local to Merchant). All trade-marks are the property of their respective owners.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, Apple Watch and Apple Pay are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Visa, Verified by Visa and Plus are Trade-Marks of Visa International Service Association/TD Canada Trust, licensed user of Marks.
Interac is a registered trade-mark of Interac Inc. Used under licence.
American Express: Used under license from American Express Company.
All trade-marks are the property of their respective owners.