A Good Business Decision
A TD Canada Trust Business Chequing Account gives you access to financial solutions for your small business.
You have two ways to open an account:
At any TD Canada Trust branch or simply by calling us at
(7:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. EST 7 days a week).
Deciding on the right combination of business accounts lets you focus on the job at hand. We know you’ve got a tough job, so we make choosing the right accounts easy.
- A Service Plan with a fixed monthly fee to help manage and minimize your account fees.
- Quick and efficient ways to make deposits to your account: in-branch, at Green Machine ATMs, night depository service, telephone and Web transfers from another account or deposits from your customers’ VISA, other credit card and Interac Direct Payment purchases through point-of-sale terminals.
- Point-of-sale terminals available to process credit and debit card payments received from your customers with no-fee deposits.
- Easy record-keeping with a monthly statement including cheque-return plus free account history inquiries through Green Machine ATMs, EasyLine Telephone Banking or EasyWeb Internet Banking.
- Business Overdraft Protection to cover unexpected expenses.
- A Business Line of Credit to help you grow your business. Save time and money when you’re transferring funds between business accounts with Pre-authorized Transfer service.
Whether you conduct a few or numerous transactions each month, there’s a Service Plan to meet your needs.
- TD Every Day Business Plans for regular account activity
- TD Unlimited Business Plan for comprehensive business needs
- TD Basic Business for minimal account activity
- Community Plans for non-profit associations
- Service Plans for U.S. Dollar Business Chequing Account
Do the math with our Service Plan Calculator, to see which plan provides you with the best value, based on your typical monthly transactions.
For more information on our Small Business Banking:
- Call 1-800-219-7682
- Visit your local TD Canada Trust branch