Get access to the specific amount you need to purchase the car you want within your budget, whether it’s new or used.
Typical auto loan amount is between $20,000-$50,000
- A TD Auto Loan is available for new and used vehicles (up to 7 years old)
- Minimum TD Auto Loan amount is $7,500
What are my interest rate options?
This rate stays the same for the term chosen.
- Ideal if you are looking for structured payments, and want to to know exactly when the loan will be paid off
This rate changes whenever TD Prime Rate changes.
- Ideal if you are not concerned with changing interest rates, and want to benefit from times when interest rates decrease
- If interest rates decrease, more of your regular payment goes towards your principal, so you can pay off your loan faster
- If interest rates increase, more of your regular payment goes towards interest, and your amortization period will increase. Your regular payment may have to be adjusted periodically
Have a personal consultation to discuss your options. Call 1 877 247 2265
Other things to consider
Ready to apply?
- An idea of how much you want to borrow
- Social Insurance Number (optional)
- Current address and previous address (if current address is less than 3 years)
- Your income (sources and amount)
- Your monthly mortgage or rent amount
- Your monthly payments (loans, credit cards, lines of credit)
- Household costs (utility, property tax, insurance, etc)
- Bill of Sale before finalizing the loan
1Subject to the terms of your Overdraft Protection Agreement.