Travel protection 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
With 24-hour telephone access to the dedicated assistance professionals at the Emergency Assistance Centre, you can be assured that, in the event of a medical emergency, your medical assistance needs will be looked after. That means taking care of details like arranging the right medical care, contacting your family doctor and staying in touch with your family with reports on your condition.
Annual and Per-Trip plans
- Up to $2 million of coverage for medical treatment, (including hospital room/board, treatment by a physician, emergency room charges, X-rays, lab tests and more)
- 24-hour access to the Emergency Assistance Centre from anywhere in the world
- Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption coverage benefits (Applicable for Annual Plan customers only)
- Emergency air transportation back to Canada or to the nearest Network Hospital
- Up to $1,000 in economy return airfare for a family member to be at your bedside
- A Bedside Companion Benefit of $150/day to a $1,500 maximum
- Up to $2,000 in emergency dental treatment
Plus many other benefits. For a complete listing of Benefits, Exclusions and Limitations please refer to the Travel Medical Insurance Plan Certificate of Insurance. (Requires Acrobat Reader.)
Complete this easy, one-step quote and you could receive your travel insurance premium in less than a minute.
55+ Extended Stay *
- Exclusive for snowbirds who are age 55 and over and travelling for 30 days or more out of province
- Comprehensive Emergency medical coverage up to $5 million even with some pre-existing conditions1
- Upfront payment of eligible expenses for emergency medical benefits
To learn more or get a quote, call 1-800-293-4941.
*For a complete listing of Eligibility, Coverage, Exclusions and limitations please refer to the certificate of insurance for the TD 55+ Extended Stay Travel Medical Insurance Plan. Quebec Residents: Please ensure you read and keep a copy of this (Distribution Guide) prior to enrolling in Travel Medical Insurance underwritten by TD Life Insurance Company.
1Answering a health-related questionnaire is required to determine eligibility for this product. Depending on your eligibility, all pre-existing conditions will be covered.