When 'life happens' you’ve got peace of mind.
Two convenient options for you
- This option is a good choice if you write a lot of cheques and use your account for several transactions.
- Protects you from incurring the cost of a returned (NSF) cheque, or the embarrassment of a declined transaction.
- The monthly fee is only $4 a month (plus interest on overdrawn amounts)
Pay As You Go
- This option is a good choice if you don't think you'll have more than an occasional need for coverage.
- You only pay when you use it - so it's a good option if you don't have a lot of activity on your account.
- The most you'll ever pay in one day is $5, plus any interest on overdrawn amounts.