can help you
Refinancing makes sense when you want to borrow additional funds, at a lower interest rate compared to other types of unsecured credit or are considering switching between a mortgage and TD Home Equity FlexLine. You can do this even if you have a mortgage elsewhere.
If you’ve got a goal in mind, let us help you determine if refinancing is the best approach for you. Below, are some of the most common reasons why homeowners choose to refinance. Tell us about your plans and we’ll help make the most of your opportunity.
Reasons to Refinance
- Consolidate higher interest debts into one manageable payment with a more affordable interest rate compared to other types of unsecured credit.
- Complete home improvement projects
- Fund tuition for yourself or a family member
- Purchase a vehicle or recreational property
- Take advantage of investment opportunities1
If you’re considering refinancing, speak to a TD Mortgage Specialist today and start putting a plan in place.
1. Talk to your tax advisor