TD Canada Trust Access Card
Things to know about your TD Canada Trust Access Card
1. TD Canada Trust Access Card gives you secure access to your TD Canada Trust accounts. No one can access your accounts without your unique TD Canada Trust Access Card number and your confidential Personal Identification Number (PIN), EasyLine PhoneCode or EasyWeb password.
2. Here's how to protect your PIN:
3. If your TD Canada Trust Access Card is lost or stolen, call 1-866-222-3456 or go to your nearest TD Canada Trust Branch to notify us immediately. A replacement card can be obtained quickly at any branch.
4. If you plan to use your Access Card at ATMs internationally, it is recommended that your PIN be between 4 and 6 digits long and that the accounts you wish to access be connected to the Chequing and/or Savings button. Visit www.visa.com for more information on the Visa/PLUS ATM network of ATMs, including their location.
5. The use of your TD Canada Trust Access Card is governed by the terms of the Financial Services Agreement and Cardholder and Electronic Financial Services Terms and Conditions.
6. The enhanced TD Access Card carries the Visa Debit symbol. Now that the enhanced TD Access Card carries the Visa Debit symbol, you can use it wherever Visa/Visa Debit is accepted. Whether online, by mail or phone, select Visa or Visa Debit, use your 16 digit card number, expiry date and 3 digit security (CVV2) number on the back to make your payment. Unlike a credit card, the funds come right out of your account. Just look for the Visa/Visa Debit symbols wherever you shop online.
7. With the enhanced TD Access Card, you can make contactless payments with your card thanks to Interac Flash. Interac Flash is an optional faster, more convenient way to pay securely for small purchases at participating merchants in Canada without entering your PIN. It's a great convenient way to quickly and easily pay for small, everyday purchases under $100 – directly from your TD Canada Trust account.