You can print this from your web browser as a reference guide!
Toll-Free in Canada and the U.S.
Mandarin and Cantonese 1-800-387-2828
TTY (text telephone) 1-800-361-1180
When you call EasyLine, this is what you'll hear:
Thank you for calling TD Canada Trust. For EasyLine, please enter your Access Card number now. If you are not registered for EasyLine, please press '2'.
After entering your Access Card number, you'll hear 'Please enter your 3 or 4 digit PhoneCode.'
After successfully entering your PhoneCode you'll hear "Your < account type> has a balance/credit balance of <$x.xx>" (Please refer to the Member Call Tree for details on which Account Type will be used).
Press 1 for Day-to-Day banking
- Press 1 for account balances and activity on chequing, savings, Credit Cards and Line of Credit
- Press 2 to pay a bill or get bill payment information
- Press 3 to transfer funds
- Press 4 for other day-to-day inquiries and transactions
- Press 5 for Direct Deposit Information
Press 2 for Credit Products
- Press 1 to apply for new products or apply for an increase on existing credit
- Press 2 to inquire about existing credit products
Press 3 for Investments
- Press 1 for TD Mutual Funds, including RSPs
- Press 2 for GICs, term deposits and non Mutual Fund RSPs
- Press 4 for account information and closing mutual fund prices
Press 4 for TD Direct investing
Press 5 for General Information
- Press 1 to register or get help with EasyWeb, WebBroker or Mobile Banking
- Press 2 for TD Canada Trust branch and Green Machine ATM locations
- Press 3 to change your PhoneCode
Just a reminder:
- Press 6 to hear your confirmation number again.
- Press 8 to return to the previous menu.
- Press 9 to hang up to end the call.
- Press 0 to speak with a Telephone Banking Specialist.
Back to Bill Payments