Apply now or call 1-800-983-8472
- You want Auto rental collision/ loss damage2 insurance
- You want Avis Rent-A-Car and Budget Rent-A-Car8 preferred rates
- You want privileges such as Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection
- You want free Authorized User Cards1
- You don't want to pay an Annual Fee
Benefits of this Card
Wherever you're headed on your next trip, know that you're covered.
Optional Travel Medical Insurance3
Enjoy the security that comes with Optional Travel Medical Insurance. When you're on a trip, the last thing you want to be concerned about is your medical coverage. Going out of province or country, Travel Medical Insurance covers you for eligible medical expenses so you can enjoy your trip. Choose between Annual Plan coverage (the best value for frequent travellers) which includes Trip Interruption and Trip Cancellation coverages, or Per Trip coverage for occasional travelers.
Common Carrier Travel Accident Insurance4,5
Charge your fare to your Card and you, as the Primary Cardholder, your spouse and dependent children are insured for up to $500,000 while travelling on a common carrier (for example, a bus, ferry, plane, train or auto rental).
Emergency Travel Assistance Services6
Help is just a call away. Toll-free access to help in the event of a personal emergency while travelling. Call 1-800- 871-8334.
No-fee Travellers Cheques
- American Express Travellers Cheques are welcomed at establishments around the world.
- As a TD Credit Cardholder, you're entitled to purchase any amount you need through participating TD Canada Trust branches - without paying the standard commission fees.
Receive special automotive benefits that help you get from A to B.
Auto Rental Collision/ Loss Damage Insurance4,7
Use your eligible TD Credit Card to charge the full cost of a car rental and the Auto Rental Collision/Loss Damage Insurance program will cover you at no additional cost.
Avis Rent-A-Car And Budget Rent-A-Car Preferred rates8,9
- Save 5% to 25% off the lowest available discountable time and mileage retail rate on qualifying car rentals from Avis and Budget when the rental is charged to your Card.
- For Avis rentals, visit avis.com/tdcreditcards or call 1-800-879-2847 to reserve. Quote Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) #C078400 at time of reservation.
- For Budget rentals, visit budget.com/tdcreditcards or call 1-800-268-2900 to reserve. Quote Budget Customer Discount (BCD) #A331700 at time of reservation.
Optional TD Auto Club Membership10
With optional Deluxe or Standard TD Auto Club Membership, you and your family will enjoy peace of mind knowing that in the event of a road emergency, help is just a phone call away. For information and to enroll, call 1-800-245-0297.
Convenient services that make your banking experience more comfortable
Emergency Cash Advances11
- You can ask for an emergency cash advance in an amount determined by the type of TD Visa Card you have (subject to your available credit limit).
- Get up to $5,000 for TD Gold, TD Platinum and TD Visa Infinite Cards and up to your credit limit for TD U.S. Dollar Visa Cards.
24-hour Cash and Account access11
With your TD Gold Select Visa Card, you have access to
- Instant Cash Advances, subject to your available credit limit, at over one million ATMs worldwide, at all TD Canada Trust branches and at select financial institutions around the world.
- The flexibility and freedom to manage your Account, your way, through Green Machine ATMs, EasyWeb Internet banking, EasyLine telephone banking and your wireless phone – download the TD mobile app for immediate, secure access to TD’s mobile banking service (td.com/app).
To register for EasyWeb or EasyLine, call 1-866-222-3456.
- You can use our balance transfer service to consolidate your debts from other non-TD Credit Cards, quickly and easily to your TD Canada Trust Credit Card.
- Just transfer the balance from your other non-TD Credit Cards to your TD Credit Card in real time.
- By doing this you can keep track of your expenses with one monthly payment as opposed to multiple payments.
For more information, visit us at your nearest TD Canada Trust branch.
Search by Address, Intersection, City, Postal Code OR by Branch Number.
No matter where you shop, make your transactions more secure.
Chip & PIN technology
- TD Visa Cards with Chip and Pin technology provide an added level of security through the use of a Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- A PIN makes it much more difficult for unauthorized users to copy or access the information on your TDCT Credit Card.
Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection2,4
You automatically have access to Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection, covering personal items you’ve purchased with your Card, should they be stolen or damaged within 90 days of purchase. If the item comes with a warranty, you may be entitled to double the warranty period for up to 12 additional months.
Verified by Visa
Verified by Visa provides you with increased security and convenience when you shop online.
Frequently asked questions
Annual interest rates, fees and features are current as of October 1, 2014 unless otherwise indicated and subject to change.
1 Primary Cardholder remains liable for all charges to the Account, including those made by any Authorized User.
2 Underwritten by TD Home and Auto Insurance Company.
3 All TD Canada Trust customers including TD Credit Cards cardholders are eligible to apply for optional Travel Medical Insurance underwritten by TD Life Insurance Company. Some applications are subject to underwriting. Medical and claims assistance, claims payment and administrative services are provided by our Administrator. This insurance is subject to exclusions and limitations that are fully described in the Certificate of Insurance included which is issued if accepted for enrollment. Note that this optional insurance offers different benefits, on different terms and conditions, than the Travel Medical Insurance that is automatically included with other TD Canada Trust Credit Cards.
4 Benefits, features and coverages are subject to conditions, exclusions, limitations, changes and cancellation. Details of insurance benefits, including terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions are outlined in the certificate of insurance included with your TD Credit Card Cardholder Agreement. Some benefits and coverages are only offered to the Primary Cardholder.
5 Underwritten by Chubb Insurance Company of Canada.
6 Provided by our Administrator under a service agreement with TD Life Insurance Company. This is not an insurance benefit but assistance services only.
7 Underwritten by TD Home and Auto Insurance Company. Car rentals must be charged in full to the Card, cannot exceed 48 consecutive days and the rental agency’s Collision Damage Waiver coverage must be declined by the Cardholder.
8 Provided by Avis Rent-A-Car Systems LLC. Program terms are subject to change without notice. Certain blackout dates may apply. Offer subject to other terms and conditions.
9 Provided by Budget Rent-A-Car Systems Inc. Program terms are subject to change without notice. Certain blackout dates may apply. Offer subject to other terms and conditions.
10 TD Auto Club is provided by AXA Assistance Canada Inc. The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its affiliates accept no responsibility in respect of these services.
11 Visit your TD Canada Trust branch to receive a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to access your TD Credit Card Accounts through Green Machine ATM or other ATMs. TD U.S. Dollar Visa Cardholders may request a PIN by mail. Subject to available credit. Fees apply to each cash advance transaction.
New to Canada?
If you arrived in Canada within the last two years, TD offers credit cards in addition to a banking package which includes the ability to apply for a credit card without having Canadian credit history.