Apply now or call 1-800-983-8472
- You want to receive automatic membership in the Deluxe TD Auto Club3, a retail value of $79 individual or $118 per couple
- You want to earn a cash rebate every time you use your Card
- You want a flexible reward Card that's easy to understand, with no reward levels to worry about
It's easy to earn and redeem TD Points
How to earn Cash Rebates
Earn 1% Cash Rebate2 on every purchase you make with your Card.
- No spending rules, and no limit to how much you can earn
- Get a Cash Rebate on all your Purchases.
Track your Cash Rebate earnings online at TDRewards.com or by calling 1-888-315-0503.
How to earn Cash Rebates
It's easy to manage your Cash Rebates
- Every time you use your TD Gold Elite Visa Card, you'll earn a 1% Cash Rebate on the net Purchases2 charged to your Card and all Authorized User Cards.
- Cash Rebates are earned based on a calendar year, January 1 ?December 31. If you have earned less than $100 in cash rebates we will credit your TD Gold Elite account by January 31. If you have earned more than $100 in cash rebates we will mail you a cheque by January 31. You can expect to receive your cheque within 7-10 business days.
If you have questions please contact TD Credit Cards Customer Service.
Calculate the Cash Rebate you could receive on purchases you make in your first year.
*This chart is for illustrative purposes only. Based on 1% rebate on net purchases charged to your Card. Total rebate earned assumes no redemption during the year.
Benefits of this Card
Wherever you're headed on your next trip, know that you're covered.
Optional Travel Medical Insurance4
Enjoy the security that comes with Optional Travel Medical Insurance. When you're on a trip, the last thing you want to be concerned about is your medical coverage. Going out of province or country, Travel Medical Insurance covers you for eligible medical expenses so you can enjoy your trip. Choose between Annual Plan coverage (the best value for frequent travellers) which includes Trip Interruption and Trip Cancellation coverages, or Per Trip coverage for occasional travelers.
Trip Interruption Insurance6
- When you charge the full cost of your trip to your eligible TD Gold Elite Visa Card, you'll automatically receive Trip Interruption Insurance for the trip.
- If a covered cause prevents you from completing your trip, you'll be covered for up to $5,000 of eligible trip interruption expenses per eligible person, to a maximum of $25,000 for all eligible persons on the same trip.
Common Carrier Travel Accident Insurance5,7
Charge your fare to your Card and you, as the Primary Cardholder, your spouse and dependent children are insured for up to $500,000 while travelling on a common carrier (for example, a bus, ferry, plane, train or auto rental).
Emergency Travel Assistance Services8
Help is just a call away. Toll-free access to help in the event of a personal emergency while travelling. Call 1-800- 871-8334.
Delayed and Lost Baggage Insurance5,9
If your baggage is delayed more than six hours, each covered person is covered for up to $1,000 CDN for emergency purchases of essentials, such as clothing and sundry items. Should baggage be lost by a Common Carrier, each covered person on your trip is covered for up to $1,000 CDN.
No-fee Travellers Cheques
- American Expressµ Travellers Cheques are welcomed at establishments around the world.
- As a TD Credit Cardholder, you're entitled to purchase any amount you need through participating TD Canada Trust branches - without paying the standard commission fees.
Receive special automotive benefits that help you get from A to B.
Auto Rental Collision/ Loss Damage Insurance5,10
Use your eligible TD Credit Card to charge the full cost of a car rental and the Auto Rental Collision/Loss Damage Insurance program will cover you at no additional cost.
Avis Rent-A-Car and Budget Rent-A-Car preferred rates11,12
- Save 5% to 25% off the lowest available discountable time and mileage retail rate on qualifying car rentals from Avis and Budget when the rental is charged to your Card.
- For Avis rentals, visit avis.com/tdcreditcards or call 1-800-879-2847 to reserve. Quote Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) #C078400 at time of reservation.
- For Budget rentals, visit budget.com/tdcreditcards or call 1-800-268-2900 to reserve. Quote Budget Customer Discount (BCD) #A331700 at time of reservation.
Free Deluxe TD Auto Club Membership3
- Deluxe TD Auto Club membership is included free with the TD Gold Elite Credit Card.
- You'll be covered 24 hours a day with Emergency Road Services in case something goes wrong when you are out on the road.
Convenient services that make your banking experience more comfortable.
Optional CardAssist Card registry service13
- Once enrolled with CardAssist, one call is all it takes if your Cards are lost or stolen.
- As soon as your call is received, CardAssist will contact each Card-issuing institution, cancel the Cards on your behalf and request replacement Cards.
- You can call any time, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
24-hour Cash Advance and Account access14
With your TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card, you have access to:
- Instant Cash Advances, subject to your available credit limit, at over one million ATMs worldwide, at all TD Canada Trust branches and at select financial institutions around the world.
- The flexibility and freedom to manage your Account, your way, through Green Machine ATMs, EasyWeb Internet banking, EasyLine telephone banking and your wireless phone ?download the TD mobile app for immediate, secure access to TD? mobile banking service (td.com/app).
To register for EasyWeb or EasyLine, call 1-866-222-3456.
- You can use our balance transfer service to consolidate your debts from other non-TD Credit Cards, quickly and easily to your TD Credit Card.
- Just transfer the balance from your other non-TD Credit Cards to your TD Credit Card in real time.
- By doing this you can keep track of your expenses with one monthly payment as opposed to multiple payments.
Search by Address, Intersection, City, Postal Code OR by Branch Number.
For added convenience after you open your TD Credit Card Account, you can arrange to have your TD Credit Card payments automatically withdrawn from your bank account at any Canadian financial institution. Simply choose whether you want to make your Minimum Payment or pay your balance in full each month and your payment will be withdrawn from your personal chequing or savings account on the Payment Due Date.
If the unexpected should occur, your credit obligations may be covered.
Optional Balance Protection insurance16
Optional Balance Protection insurance products are designed to assist in managing your credit obligations on your TD Credit Card(s) in the event of your Involuntary Unemployment, Loss of Self-Employment Income, Disability Requiring Hospitalization, Total Disability, Dismemberment, Critical Illness or Death. To learn more about optional Balance Protection insurance products, call 1-866-315-9069 or visit tdcanadatrust.com/BP.
No matter where you shop, make your transactions worry-free.
Chip & PIN technology
Your TD Gold Elite Visa Card further protects the security of your Card transactions through use of a microchip embedded in the Card, which can only be accessed through your Personal Identification Number (?IN?. When making a purchase, instead of signing for it, you enter your Personal Identification Number (?IN? into the merchant? terminal, just as you would with a debit card. With chip and PIN technology, you?l have added protection against unauthorized use if your Card is lost or stolen.
Purchase Security and Extended Warranty5,9
You automatically have access to Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection, covering personal items you?e purchased with your Card, should they be stolen or damaged within 90 days of purchase. If the item comes with a warranty, you may be entitled to double the warranty period for up to 12 additional months.
Emergency Cash Advances14
Get up to $5,000 in emergency Cash Advance for TD Gold Elite Visa Cardholders.
Verified by Visa*
Verified by Visa provides you with increased security when you shop online.
Frequently asked questions
Annual interest rates, fees and features are current as of October 1, 2013 unless otherwise indicated and subject to change.
All trade-marks are the property of their respective owners
1 Primary Cardholder remains liable for all charges to the Account, including those made by any Authorized User.
2 Net purchases are all eligible Purchases charged to your TD Gold Elite Visa Card Account less refunds, rebates and similar credits. Fees, Cash Advances (including Balance Transfers, Cash-Like Transactions and TD Visa Cheques), interest and optional services, refunds, rebates or other similar credits do not earn the 1% Cash Rebate.
3 TD Auto Club is provided by AXA Assistance Canada Inc. The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its affiliates accept no responsibility in respect of these services.
4 All TD Canada Trust customers including TD Credit Card Cardholders are eligible to apply for optional Travel Medical Insurance underwritten by TD Life Insurance Company. Some applications are subject to underwriting. Medical and claims assistance, claims payment and administrative services are provided by our Administrator. This insurance is subject to exclusions and limitations that are fully described in the Certificate of Insurance which is issued if accepted for enrollment Travel Medical Insurance can be purchased at any branch or call 1-800-293-4941, or visit www.tdcanadatrust.com. Note that this optional insurance offers different benefits, on different terms and conditions, than the Travel Medical Insurance that is automatically included with the TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite Card.
5 Benefits, features and coverages are subject to conditions, exclusions, limitations, changes and cancellation. Details of insurance benefits, including terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions are outlined in the Coverage Certificates provided with your Credit Cards. Some benefits and coverages are only offered to the Primary Cardholder.
6 Company (for medical covered causes) and TD Home and Auto Insurance Company (for non-medical covered causes). To be eligible for this insurance, your trip must be paid for in full using your Card. Benefits, features and coverages are subject to conditions, limitations and exclusions, including a pre-existing condition exclusion, that are outlined in the certificate of insurance provided with your TD Credit Cardholder Agreement.
7 Underwritten by Chubb Insurance Company of Canada.
8 Provided by our Administrator under a service agreement with TD Life Insurance Company. This is not an insurance benefit but assistance services only.
9 Underwritten by TD Home and Auto Insurance Company.
10 Underwritten by TD Home and Auto Insurance Company. Car rentals must be charged in full to the Card, cannot exceed 48 consecutive days and the rental agency? Collision Damage Waiver coverage must be declined by the Cardholder.
11 Provided by Aviscar Rent-A-Car System LLC. Program terms are subject to change without notice. Certain blackout dates may apply. Offer subject to other terms and conditions.
12 Provided by Budget Rent-A-Car System, Inc. Program terms are subject to change without notice. Certain blackout dates may apply. Offer subject to other terms and conditions.
13 Provided by Aimia Proprietary Loyalty Canada Inc.
14 Visit your TD Canada Trust branch to receive a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to access your TD Credit Card Accounts through Green Machine ATM or other ATMs. TD U.S. Dollar Visa Cardholders may request a PIN by mail. Subject to available credit. Fees apply to each Cash Advance and Cash Advances accrue interest at the Cash Advance rate that applies toyour Account from the date the Cash Advance is made.
15 Subject to available credit. Balance Transfers are treated as Cash Advances and accrue interest at the Cash Advance rate that applies to your Account from the date the Cash Advance is made.
16 Life, Accidental Death at 66 and Critical Illness coverages are underwritten by American Bankers Life Assurance Company of Florida and Involuntary Unemployment, Total Disability, Disability Requiring Hospitalization and Loss of Self-Employment Income coverages are underwritten by American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida. Dismemberment coverage is underwritten by TD Life Insurance Company. The Toronto-Dominion Bank receives a fee from each insurer with respect to premium collection. Complete terms of coverage are in the Certificate of Insurance you will receive upon enrollment. Eligibility requirements, limitations and exclusions apply, and vary by benefit..
New to Canada?
If you arrived in Canada within the last two years, TD offers credit cards in addition to a banking package which includes the ability to apply for a credit card without having Canadian credit history.