Apply Now or call 1-800-983-8472
A good choice if:
- You want to receive automatic membership in the Deluxe TD Auto Club3, a retail value of $79 individual or $118 per couple
- You want to earn a cash rebate every time you use your Card
- You want a flexible reward Card that's easy to understand, with no reward levels to worry about
How to earn Cash Rebates
Earn 1% Cash Rebate2 on every purchase you make with your Card
- No spending rules, and no limit to how much you can earn
- Get a Cash Rebate on all your Purchases
How to redeem Cash Rebates
It’s easy to manage your Cash Rebates
- Every time you use your TD Gold Elite Visa Card, you'll earn a 1% Cash Rebate on the net Purchases2 charged to your Card and all Authorized User Cards
- TD Gold Elite Cash Rebates are earned based on a calendar year, January 1 – December 31. If you have earned less than $100 in cash rebates we will credit your TD Gold Elite account by January 31. If you have earned more than $100 in cash rebates we will mail you a cheque by January 31. You can expect to receive your cheque within 7-10 business days.
If you have questions please contact TD Credit Cards Customer Service.
*This chart is for illustrative purposes only. Based on 1% rebate on net purchases charged to your Card. Total rebate earned assumes no redemption during the year.
Ways to Apply
Apply for a secured card
Secured credit cards can be a great way to help rebuild your credit.
Locate your local TD Canada Trust branch where you can find out more.
Establish your credit
If you are new to Canada a secured Credit Card can be a great way to help establish your credit.
Locate your local TD Canada Trust branch where you can find out more and apply today.
Frequently asked questions
Travel Medical Insurance available for purchase4
Enjoy the security that comes with Travel Medical Insurance. When you're on a trip, the last thing you want to be concerned about is your medical coverage. Going out of province or country, Travel Medical Insurance covers you for eligible medical expenses so you can enjoy your trip. Choose between Annual Plan coverage (the best value for frequent travellers) which includes Trip Interruption and Trip Cancellation coverages, or Per Trip coverage for occasional travellers.
Trip Interruption Insurance6
- When you charge the full cost of your trip to your eligible TD Gold Elite Visa Card, you'll automatically receive Trip Interruption Insurance for the trip.
- If a covered cause prevents you from completing your trip, you'll be covered for up to $5,000 of eligible trip interruption expenses per eligible person, to a maximum of $25,000 for all eligible persons on the same trip.
Common Carrier Travel Accident Insurance5,7
You and your loved ones are automatically insured while travelling on a common carrier (train line, bus line, taxicab, cruise ship) whenever you charge the full cost of your transportation to your eligible TD Credit Card.
Emergency Travel Assistance Service5,8
- Medical referrals, consultation, monitoring and transportation to another medical facility, or medical payment assistance.
- Legal referrals and bail bond assistance.
- Emergency cash transfers (up to your available credit limit), transportation, replacement tickets and travel documents.
Delayed and Lost Baggage5,9
You and your family are insured for up to $1,000 if your checked baggage is lost or delayed by more than six hours from the time of arrival at your final destination.
This includes the cost to replace essential items and the replacement cost of personal property that is not covered by the airline or other insurance if your checked baggage is never returned.
No-fee Travellers Cheques
- American Express® Travellers Cheques are welcomed at establishments around the world.
- As a TD Credit Cardholder, you're entitled to purchase any amount you need through participating TD Canada Trust branches - without paying the standard commission fees.
Auto Rental Collision/ Loss Damage5,10
- Use your eligible TD Credit Card to charge the full cost of a car rental and the Auto Rental Collision/Loss Damage Insurance program will cover you at no additional cost.
- This insurance coverage means you do not need to purchase the collision/loss damage insurance coverage offered by the car rental company.
Avis Rent-A-Car and Budget Rent-A-Car preferred rates11,12
- When you need a vehicle for business or pleasure, you can save 5% to 25% off the lowest available discountable time and mileage retail rate on qualifying rentals.
- This offer is valid at participating Avis® and Budget® locations worldwide when the rental is charged in full to your eligible TD Credit Card.
For these savings and to reserve your vehicle, visit
Deluxe TD Auto Club Membership3
- Deluxe TD Auto Club membership is included free with the TD Gold Elite Credit Card
- You’ll be covered 24 hours a day with Emergency Road Services in case something goes wrong when you are out on the road
Optional CardAssist Card registry service13
- Once enrolled with CardAssist, one call is all it takes if your Cards are lost or stolen.
- As soon as your call is received, CardAssist will contact each Card-issuing institution, cancel the Cards on your behalf and request replacement Cards.
- You can call any time, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
24-hour Cash Advance and Account access14
- With your TD Credit Card, and a Personal Identification Number (PIN), you have access to instant Cash Advances, subject to your available credit limit, at TD Canada Trust branches and any of the over 1 million automated teller machines (ATMs) worldwide.
- You can call toll-free whenever you want Account information or have questions regarding your TD Credit Card.
- With your TD Credit Card and Personal Identification Number (PIN), you can also access your TD Credit Card Account balance and activity, make payments and withdrawals, and access your TD Canada Trust bank accounts 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- You can use our balance transfer service to consolidate your debts from other non-TD Credit Cards, quickly and easily to your TD Credit Card.
- Just transfer the balance from your other non-TD Credit Cards to your TD Credit Card in real time.
- By doing this you can keep track of your expenses with one monthly payment as opposed to multiple payments.
For more information, visit us at your nearest TD Canada Trust branch.
Chip & PIN technology
- TD Visa Chip Cards with Chip and PIN technology provide an added level of security through the use of a Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- A required PIN makes it much more difficult for unauthorized users to copy or access the information on your TD Credit Card.
Purchase Security and Extended Warranty5,9
- If an item you purchased in full with your TD Credit Card is stolen or damaged within 90 days, it may be replaced, repaired or you may be reimbursed for it.
- If the item comes with a manufacturer's warranty, you may be entitled to double the warranty period by up to 12 additional months.
Emergency Cash Advances14
Get up to $5,000 in emergency Cash Advance for TD Gold Elite Visa Cardholders