Apply now or call 1-866-769-0008
- You want basic insurance coverages such as Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection3,4 insurance
- You want to save money by not paying an annual fee
- You want free Authorized User Cards1
Wherever you’re headed on your next trip, know that you’re covered.
Optional Travel Medical Insurance12
Enjoy the security that comes with Travel Medical Insurance. When you're on a trip, the last thing you want to be concerned about is your medical coverage. Going out of province or country, Travel Medical Insurance covers you for eligible medical expenses so you can enjoy your trip. Choose between Annual Plan coverage (the best value for frequent travellers) which includes Trip Interruption and Trip Cancellation coverages, or Per Trip coverage for occasional travellers.
Common Carrier Travel Accident Insurance3,5
Charge your fare to your Card and you, as the Primary Cardholder, your spouse and dependent children are insured for up to $500,000 while travelling on a common carrier (for example, a bus, ferry, plane, train or auto rental).
Receive special automotive benefits that help you get from A to B.
Avis Rent-A-Car and Budget Rent-A-Car preferred rates7,8
- Save 5% to 25% off the lowest available discountable time and mileage retail rate on qualifying car rentals from Avis and Budget when the rental is charged to your Card.
- For Avis rentals, visit avis.com/tdcreditcards or call 1-800-879-2847 to reserve. Quote Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) #C078400 at time of reservation.
- For Budget rentals, visit budget.com/tdcreditcards or call 1-800-268-2900 to reserve. Quote Budget Customer Discount (BCD) #A331700 at time of reservation.
Optional Business TD Auto Club Membership12
With optional Deluxe or Standard TD Auto Club Membership, you and your family will enjoy peace of mind knowing that in the event of a road emergency, help is just a phone call away. For information and to enroll, call 1-800-245-0297.
Convenient services that make your banking experience more comfortable
24-hour Cash Advance and Account access10
With your TD Business Visa Card, you have access to:
- Instant Cash Advances, subject to your available credit limit, at over one million ATMs worldwide, at all TD Canada Trust branches and at select financial institutions around the world.
- The flexibility and freedom to manage your Account, your way, through Green Machine ATMs, EasyWeb Internet banking, EasyLine telephone banking and your wireless phone – download the TD mobile app for immediate, secure access to TD’s mobile banking service (td.com/app).
To register for EasyWeb or EasyLine, call 1-866-222-3456.
- You can use our balance transfer service to consolidate your debts from other non-TD Credit Cards, quickly and easily to your TD Credit Card.
- Just transfer the balance from your other non-TD Credit Cards to your TD Credit Card in real time.
- By doing this you can keep track of your expenses with one monthly payment as opposed to multiple payments.
For more information, visit us at your nearest TD Canada Trust branch.
No matter where you shop, make your transactions more secure
Chip & PIN technology
- TD Visa Cards with Chip and PIN technology provide an added level of security through the use of a Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- A required PIN makes it much more difficult for unauthorized users to copy or access the information on your TD Credit Card.
Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection3,4
You automatically have access to Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection, covering personal items you’ve purchased with your Card, should they be stolen or damaged within 90 days of purchase. If the item comes with a warranty, you may be entitled to double the warranty period for up to 12 additional months.
Emergency Cash Advances11
- You can ask for an emergency cash advance in an amount determined by the type of TD Visa Card you have (subject to your available credit limit).
Verified by Visa*
Verified by Visa* provides you with increased security and convenience when you shop online.
Frequently asked questions
Annual interest rates, fees and features are current as of October 1, 2014 unless otherwise indicated and subject to change.
2 Benefits, features and coverages are subject to conditions, exclusions, limitations, changes and cancellation. Some benefits and coverages are only offered to the Primary Cardholder.
3 Underwritten by TD Home and Auto Insurance Company.
4 Details of insurance benefits, including terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions are outlined in the Coverage Certificates provided with your Credit Cards. Some benefits and coverages are only offered to the Primary Cardholder.
5 All TD Canada Trust customers including TD Credit Cards cardholders are eligible to apply for optional Travel Medical Insurance underwritten by TD Life Insurance Company. Some applications are subject to underwriting. Medical and claims assistance, claims payment and administrative services are provided by our Administrator. This insurance is subject to exclusions and limitations that are fully described in the Certificate of Insurance included which is issued if accepted for enrollment. Note that this optional insurance offers different benefits, on different terms and conditions, than the Travel Medical Insurance that is automatically included with other TD Canada Trust Credit Cards.
6 Underwritten by Chubb Insurance Company of Canada.
7 Provided by Avis Rent-A-Car SystemLLC. Program terms are subject to change without notice. Certain blackout dates may apply. Offer subject to other terms and conditions.
8 Provided by Budget Rent-A-Car System, Inc. terms are subject to change without notice. Certain blackout dates may apply. Offer subject to other terms and conditions.
9 TD Auto Club provided by an independent third party service provider. The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its affiliates accept no responsibility in respect of these services.
10 Visit your TD Canada Trust branch to receive a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to access your TD Credit Card Accounts through Green Machine ATMs or other ATMs. TD U.S. Dollar Visa Cardholders may request a PIN by mail. Subject to available credit. Fees apply to each Cash Advance and Cash Advances accrue interest at the Cash Advance rate that applies to your Account from the date the Cash Advance is made.
11 Subject to available credit. Balance Transfers are treated as Cash Advances and accrue interest at the Cash Advance rate that applies to your Account from the date the Balance Transfer is made.
12 All TD Canada Trust customers including TD Credit Card Cardholders are eligible to apply for optional Travel Medical Insurance underwritten by TD Life Insurance Company. Some applications are subject to underwriting. Medical and claims assistance, claims payment and administrative services are provided by our Administrator. This insurance is subject to exclusions and limitations that are fully described in the Certificate of Insurance which is issued if accepted for enrollment. Travel Medical Insurance can be purchased at any branch or call
New to Canada?
If you arrived in Canada within the last two years, TD offers credit cards in addition to a banking package which includes the ability to apply for a credit card without having Canadian credit history.