Apply Now or call 1-866-769-0008
A good choice if:
- You want to easily manage your travel, entertainment and other business expenses with detailed management reports2
- You want access to privileges like insurance protection
- You want the convenience of managing your TD Business Visa Account online
- Apply today at any TD Canada Trust Branch or simply by calling us at 1-866-769-0008.
A Credit Card designed with the success of your business in mind
Manage your business expenses effectively with the convenient and valuable banking benefits included with the TD Business Visa Card.
Ways to Apply
Locate a branch
Apply for a secured card
Secured credit cards can be a great way to help rebuild your credit.
Locate your local TD Canada Trust branch where you can find out more.
Establish your credit
If you are new to Canada a secured Credit Card can be a great way to help establish your credit.
Locate your local TD Canada Trust branch where you can find out more and apply today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Annual interest rates, fees and features are current as of October 1, 2013 unless otherwise indicated and subject to change.
1 Business and business owners are jointly and severally liable for all charges to made to each TD Business Card Account.
2 Detailed management reports are provided only for months in which there is Account activity. Reports are optional and available at no additional charge.
3 All TD Canada Trust customers including TD Credit Card Cardholders are eligible to apply for optional Travel Medical Insurance underwritten by TD Life Insurance Company. Some applications are subject to underwriting. Medical and claims assistance, claims payment and administrative services are provided by our Administrator. This insurance is subject to exclusions and limitations that are fully described in the Certificate of Insurance which is issued if accepted for enrollment. Travel Medical Insurance can be purchased at any branch, or call 1-800-293-4941, or visit www.tdcanadatrust.com. Note that this optional insurance offers different benefits, on different terms and conditions, than the Travel Medical Insurance that is automatically included with the TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite Card.
4 Benefits, features and coverages are subject to conditions, limitations, changes and cancellation. Details of insurance benefits, including terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions are outlined in the Coverage Certificates provided with your Credit Cards. Some benefits and coverages are only offered to the Primary Cardholder.
5 Underwritten by Chubb Insurance Company of Canada.
6 Provided by our Administrator under a service agreement with TD Life Insurance Company. This is not an insurance benefit but assistance services only.
7 Underwritten by TD Home and Auto Insurance Company. Car rentals must be charged in full to the Card, cannot exceed 48 consecutive days and the rental agency’s Collision Damage Waiver coverage must be declined by the Cardholder.
8 Provided by Avis Rent A Car Systems LLC. Program terms are subject to change without notice. Certain blackout dates may apply. Offer subject to other terms and conditions.
9 Provided by Budget Rent A Car Systems, Inc. Program terms are subject to change without notice. Certain blackout dates may apply. Offer subject to other terms and conditions.
10 TD Auto Club provided an independent third party service provider. The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its affiliates accept no responsibility in respect of these services.
11 Visit your TD Canada Trust branch to receive a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to access your TD Credit Card Accounts through Green Machine ATM or other ATMs. TD U.S. Dollar Visa Cardholders may request a PIN by mail. Subject to available credit. Fees apply to each Cash Advance and Cash Advances accrue interest at the Cash Advance rate that applies to your Account from the date the Cash Advance is made.
12 Subject to available credit. Balance Transfers are treated as Cash Advances and accrue interest at the Cash Advance rate that applies to your Account from the date the Balance Transfer is made.
13 Underwritten by TD Home and Auto Insurance Company.
Travel Medical Insurance available for purchase3
Enjoy the security that comes with Travel Medical Insurance. When you're on a trip, the last thing you want to be concerned about is your medical coverage. Going out of province or country, Travel Medical Insurance covers you for eligible medical expenses so you can enjoy your trip. Choose between Annual Plan coverage (the best value for frequent travellers) which includes Trip Interruption and Trip Cancellation coverages or Per Trip Plan for occasional travellers.
Common Carrier Travel Accident Insurance4,5
You and your loved ones are automatically insured while travelling on a common carrier (train line, bus line, taxicab, cruise ship) whenever you charge the full cost of your transportation to your eligible TD Visa Card.
Emergency Travel Assistance Service6
- Medical referrals, consultation, monitoring and transportation to another medical facility, or medical payment assistance.
- Legal referrals and bail bond assistance.
- Emergency cash transfers (up to your available credit limit), transportation, replacement tickets and travel documents.
Delayed and Lost Baggage Insurance4,13
- You and your family are insured for up to $1,000 if your checked baggage is lost or delayed by more than six hours from the time of arrival at your final destination.
- This includes the cost to replace essential items and the replacement cost of personal property that is not covered by the airline or other insurance if your checked baggage is never returned
No-fee Travellers Cheques
- American Express® Travellers Cheques are welcomed at establishments around the world.
- As a TD Credit Cardholder, you're entitled to purchase any amount you need through participating TD Canada Trust branches - without paying the standard commission fees.
Auto Rental Collision/ Loss Damage4,7
- Use your eligible TD Visa Card to charge the full cost of a car rental and the Auto Rental Collision/Loss Damage Insurance program will cover you at no additional cost.
- This insurance coverage means you do not need to purchase the collision/loss damage insurance coverage offered by the car rental company.
Avis Rent-A-Car and Budget Rent-A-Car preferred rates8,9
- When you need a vehicle for business or pleasure, you can save 5% to 25% off the lowest available discountable time and mileage retail rate on qualifying rentals.
- This offer is valid at participating Avis® and Budget® locations worldwide when the rental is charged in full to your eligible TD Credit Card.
Optional TD Auto Club Membership10
With the Business TD Auto Club10 membership, you will know that help is just a phone call away in the event of a road emergency anywhere in Canada or the continental U.S., – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Business TD Auto Club Membership: For standard passenger vehicles – up to 8,000 lbs
Emergency Road Services: roadside assistance, towing up to 200 km, battery boosts, flat tire changes, fuel delivery, extrication/winch service and lock-out assistance, and reimbursement for towing from the scene of an accident; plus traffic accident towing, emergency transportation car rental, emergency accommodation and meals, hazardous weather services, and many other features.
24-hour Cash Advances and Account access11
- With your TD Credit Card, and a Personal Identification Number (PIN), you have access to instant Cash Advances, subject to your available credit limit, at TD Canada Trust branches and any of the over 1 million automated teller machines (ATMs) worldwide
- You can call toll-free at 1-800-983-8472 whenever you want Account information or have questions regarding your TD Credit Card.
For added convenience after you open your TD Credit Card Account, you can arrange to have your TD Credit Card payments automatically withdrawn from your bank account at any Canadian financial institution. Simply choose whether you want to make your Minimum Payment or pay your balance in full each month and your payment will be withdrawn from your personal chequing or savings account on the Payment Due Date.
- You can use our Balance Transfer service to consolidate your debts from other non-TD Credit Cards, quickly and easily to your TD Credit Card.
- Just transfer the balance from your other non-TD Credit Cards to your TD Credit Card in real time.
- By doing this you can keep track of your expenses with one monthly payment as opposed to multiple payments.
For more information, visit us at your nearest TD Canada Trust branch.
Purchase Security and Extended Warranty4,13
- If an item you purchased in full with your TD Credit Card is stolen or damaged within 90 days, it may be replaced, repaired or you may be reimbursed for it.
- If the item comes with a manufacturer's warranty, you may be entitled to double the warranty period by up to 12 additional months.
Emergency Cash Advances11
- You can ask for an emergency Cash Advance in an amount determined by the type of TD Visa Card you have (subject to your available credit limit).