Your all-inclusive U.S. Dollar banking solution
A premium account designed for frequent U.S. travellers and investors.
What’s included in the TD Borderless Plan?
Account Fees and Waivers
- $4.95 U.S. per month; $1.95 U.S. per month with an All-Inclusive Banking Plan
- Monthly Fee waived if you maintain a $3,000 U.S. minimum monthly balance3
Is this the right account for you?
Our Account Selector Tool will find the best U.S. Dollar account for you.
Help me choose
Included with your account are these convenient services and features:
- Preferred foreign exchange rates every time you convert between Canadian dollars and U.S. dollars on amounts up to US$25,000
- Annual fee waived for TD U.S. Dollar Visa Card1(opens new window) (a US $39 value)
- Unlimited no-fee U.S. Dollar transactions, including cheques, withdrawals, in-branch bill payments, and transfers
- Interest calculated daily
- Free U.S. Bank Drafts, Traveller’s Cheques and cheque orders
- Free Paperless Record Keeping or Online Statements
- 5% discount on Travel Medical Insurance through TD Canada Trust4(opens new window)
1 Subject to credit approval. Annual fee waiver applies only to Primary Cardholder unless otherwise indicated and only for so long as the Borderless Account remains open. All other applicable fees and charges continue to apply.
2 2 U.S. debit transactions include withdrawals, transfers, cheques and bill payments. Banking via ATM machines, domestic non-TD ATMs, debit payment purchase and foreign ATMs is not available.
3 Minimum monthly balance indicated must be maintained throughout the month to qualify for fee waiver.
4 Travel medical insurance is underwritten by TD Life Insurance Company. Medical and claims assistance, claims payment and administrative services under the Policy are provided by our Administrator.