Get fast access to your money with Direct Deposit
deposited directly into your account.
The Direct Deposit advantage
Direct Deposit is a fast, convenient way to access your money. There is no need to make a special trip to the bank to deposit your cheque. With Direct Deposit, your money is immediately available to you — no matter what you're doing or where you are.
- Convenient. Faster access to your money. Your payments will never be held up by postal delays or other delivery issues.
- Reliable. Your payments will always be on time, so you’ll have immediate access to your money when you need it.
- Secure. Direct Deposit is reliable and safe.
Find out from your employer if Direct Deposit is available, and then select an option below to get your Direct Deposit information:
- Use our new tool in EasyWeb to get immediate access to your Direct Deposit information
- Download and complete the Direct Deposit form and present it to your employer’s payroll department. If you are receiving a pension, you can also present the form to your pension provider, as well as your former employer’s payroll department
- Call us at 1-877-247-2265
- Visit your nearest TD branch
- Go to directdeposit.gc.ca and complete the Government Direct Deposit form.
- Print the completed Government Direct Deposit Enrolment form and mail it along with a void cheque to the address provided.
No Void Cheque? No Problem!
- You can use our new tool in EasyWeb that makes it faster and easier to get the Direct Deposit information you need for your accounts
- You can visit your nearest TD branch to have a TD representative stamp Part C of the Government Direct Deposit Enrolment form with your Direct Deposit information
Got questions about your Government payments? Call 1-800-593-1666