Peace of mind that comes with unlimited transactions
Reduce monthly fees with this unlimited transaction account.
What’s included in the Unlimited Chequing Account?
Account Fees and Waivers
- $14.95/month - waived with a $3,500 minimum monthly balance3(opens new window)
- Senior's Rebate: 25% off the monthly fee for account holders aged 60+ (a value of $3.75 per month)4(opens new window)
Is this the right account for you?
Our Account Selector Tool will find the best chequing account for you.
Help me choose
Included with your account are these convenient services and features:
- Unlimited transactions (cheques, ATM deposits/withdrawals/bill payments, debit-card transactions)
- $20 off the Annual Fee for the first year for your choice of one of three select TD Credit Cards1(opens new window)
- Free deposits
- Free Paperless Record Keeping or Online Statements
- Free EasyWeb® View Cheque service
- Send Interac e-Transfers for $1.50 per transaction
- Additional Non-TD ATM withdrawals for $1.50 each within Canada
- PLUS system withdrawals (inside U.S. and Mexico) $3 CDN each, FREE at any TD Bank ATM5(opens new window)
- PLUS system withdrawal fee outside Canada, U.S. and Mexico are $5 CDN each5(opens new window)
- Interim Statement Fee of $1.00 for statements printed at TD ATMs
1 Subject to credit approval. First year Annual Fee discount of $20 applies only to the Primary Cardholder for your choice of a new (to you) TD Credit Card from one of the following – TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite Card, TD Platinum Visa Card, or TD Gold Elite Visa Card – applied for at time of account opening and provided you remain and Unlimited Accountholder in good standing for the first year. All other fees and charges applicable to the selected and approved TD Credit Card Account continue to apply.
2 42 transactions a month at $1.00 each for one year ($42x12=$504), plus $20 discount on the 1st year’s annual fee for the Primary Cardholder only for your choice of a new (to you) TD Credit Card from one of the following – TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite Card, TD Platinum Travel Visa Card or TD Gold Elite Visa Card (and provided you remain an Unlimited Account holder in good standing during that first year) = $524 annual value of features.
3 Minimum monthly balance indicated must be maintained throughout the month to qualify for the fee waiver.
4 Senior's Rebate of 25% off the monthly fee (rounded up to the nearest $0.05) for clients 60 years old and over as of March 5, 2012.
5 The Plus Network is operated by Visa International who is responsible for ensuring all member banks are compliant with current standards to allow withdrawals by all Plus Cardholders. Certain states permit surcharging of international customers at independent ATMs. This surcharge will display electronically for the customer to accept before completing the transaction.
6 Subject to approval. All overdrafts must be paid within 89 days, are subject to an interest rate of 21% per annum (subject to change) on the overdrawn amount, and that subsequent deposits to your account will automatically be applied to pay off the overdraft. Overdraft interest rate is subject to change.