Borrow for the car you want, within your budget
A TD Auto Loan is secured by your vehicle, that will provide you with a lower interest rate than if it was unsecured.
Interest rate options
What are my interest rate options?
- Ideal if you are looking for structured payments, and want to know exactly when the loan will be paid off
- Ideal if you are not concerned with changing interest rates, and want to benefit from times when interest rates decrease
- If interest rates decrease, more of your regular payment goes towards your principal, so you can pay off your loan faster
- If interest rates increase, more of your regular payment goes towards interest, and your amortization period will increase. Your regular payment may have to be adjusted periodically
Have a personal consultation to discuss your options
- Subject to the terms of your Overdraft Protection Agreement.