TD Access Card
Enjoy the convenience of paying with the TD Access Card.
- With Visa Debit, you can shop online, by phone or mail, at your favourite retailers
- Take your Access Card travelling with Visa Debit, and make in-store purchases around the world, everywhere Visa is accepted
- Interac Flash® is a fast, easy and secure way to make purchases up to $100
Whether you’re paying rent1 or splitting a bill, Interac e-Transfer helps make it quick and convenient.
- Send money: Use EasyWeb or the TD app2 to send to anyone with an email address and a bank account at a participating Canadian financial institution3.
- Autodeposit: Set up Autodeposit using your email address and your preferred Canadian dollar bank account, and money sent by Interac e-Transfer can be automatically deposited into that account4. No security question needed.
- Request money: Interac e-Transfer Request Money helps makes it easy for people to pay you. Recipients are notified of your request through email, and can pay you through their own participating Canadian financial institution3. Use Request Money as a reminder for a friend to pay you back, or include an invoice number as a convenient way for customers to pay you!
- Check with your landlord first regarding acceptance of rent payments using Interac e-Transfer.
- You must first set up your recipient using EasyWeb or the latest version of the TD app. The TD app is free to download, however standard wireless carrier message and data rates may apply.
- For a list of participating institutions please visit Interac website at: http://www.interac.ca/en/interac-e-transfer-consumer.html#sp-expandable-content-wrapper . Alternatively, when you send money, the recipient can collect their money using the Interac e-Transfer site. Service is only available for Canadian-dollar accounts held in Canada.
- Once Autodeposit has been set up for the email address you entered, when someone uses Interac e-Transfer to send money using that email address, the money will be automatically deposited to the chosen account, if the sender sent the money from a financial institution that supports Autodeposit; and the sender does not otherwise require you to answer a security question. For a list of participating institutions please visit Interac website at: http://www.interac.ca/en/interac-e-transfer-consumer.html#sp-expandable-content-wrapper. Service is only available for Canadian-dollar accounts held in Canada.
Interac e-Transfer is a registered trade-mark of Interac Inc. Used under license.
An easy, low-cost and secure way to send money to over 170 countries.
- Send money in more than 150 currencies
- Send money online directly from your personal TD bank account
- Family or friends can receive your money through either their Visa Debit Card, a Visa Credit Card, or a Reloadable Visa Prepaid card
- Transfers cost as low as $8.951
- For transactions in currencies other than that of the originating account, a foreign exchange conversion will occur. Customers will be advised of the rate used for the conversion prior to completing the transaction and informed that the exchange rate being used may result in revenue being earned on the conversion by the bank. Transfer fee is in the currency of the account from which the funds are sent. Recipient's financial institution may charge a fee to process the transfer and this fee may be deducted from the transfer amount. Recipient should check with their own financial institution for more information.