TD Access Card
Enjoy the convenience of paying with the TD Access Card.
- With Visa Debit, you can shop online, by phone or mail, at your favourite retailers
- Take your Access Card travelling with Visa Debit, and make in-store purchases around the world, everywhere Visa is accepted
- Interac Flash® is a fast, easy and secure way to make purchases up to $100
Quickly send money anytime, anywhere in Canada. From paying rent to sending money to family and friends, all you need is the recipient's email address.
- Use Interac e-Transfer to send money to anyone with an email address and a Canadian bank account, using EasyWeb or the TD app.
- The recipient is notified via email and can deposit the money immediately through online banking.
- Send an Interac e-Transfer to pay rent, pay the contractor, split a bill or chip in on a gift
An easy, low-cost and secure way to send money to over 170 countries.
- Send money in more than 150 currencies
- Send money online directly from your personal TD bank account
- Family or friends can receive your money through either their Visa Debit Card, a Visa Credit Card, or a Reloadable Visa Prepaid card
- Transfers cost as low as $8.951
- For transactions in currencies other than that of the originating account, a foreign exchange conversion will occur. Customers will be advised of the rate used for the conversion prior to completing the transaction and informed that the exchange rate being used may result in revenue being earned on the conversion by the bank. Transfer fee is in the currency of the account from which the funds are sent. Recipient's financial institution may charge a fee to process the transfer and this fee may be deducted from the transfer amount. Recipient should check with their own financial institution for more information.