TD Platinum Travel® Visa* Card
Interest: Cash Advances
15,000 TD Points upon first Purchase
At a Glance
It's easy to earn TD Points
Earn 3 TD Points for every $1 you spend on Purchases using your Card6
Earn double TD Points6 when you book travel online through Expedia® For TD7
Your TD Points don't expire, as long as you are a TD Platinum Travel Visa* Cardholder
How many TD Points will I get in the first year?
A travel value†† of up to $
† This chart is for illustrative purposes only.
† Welcome Bonus applies only in the first year.
†† Total TD Points and corresponding dollar value equivalent assumes no redemption of TD Points towards any travel purchases made during the year. Maximum dollar value of TD Points shown, only applies to TD Points redeemed for travel purchases charged to your Card and booked through Expedia For TD.
††† TD Points must be redeemed in minimum 10,000-point increments for travel purchases charged to your Card that are booked online or by phone through Expedia For TD. For travel purchases charged to your Card that are not booked through Expedia For TD, TD Points must be redeemed in minimum increments of 200 or 250 TD Points.
See more Card benefits & features
Wherever you're headed on your next trip, know that you're covered with:
- Delayed and Lost Baggage Insurance8
- Common Carrier Travel Accident Insurance9
- Emergency Travel Assistance Services10
- No-fee Travelers Cheques
Priority Pass Membership discount11
- All TD Travel Credit Cardholders receive an annual discount on a Priority Pass membership, your key to 600 VIP airport lounges worldwide.
- Auto Rental Collision / Loss Damage Insurance12
- Avis Rent-A-Car13 And Budget Rent-A-Car14 preferred rates
- Optional TD Auto Club Membership15
CardAssist Card Registry Service16
- Once enrolled with CardAssist, one call is all it takes if your Cards are lost or stolen.
- As soon as your call is received, CardAssist will contact each card-issuing institution, cancel the Cards on your behalf and request replacement Cards.
Chip & PIN technology
- TD Visa* Cards with Chip and PIN technology provide an added level of security through the use of a Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- A required PIN makes it much more difficult for unauthorized users to copy or access the information on your TD Credit Card.
Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection17
You automatically have access to Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection, covering most new personal items youâve purchased with your Card, should they be stolen or damaged within 90 days of purchase. If the item comes with a warranty, you may be entitled to double the warranty period for up to 12 additional months.
Emergency Cash Advances18
You can ask for an emergency Cash Advance in an amount up to $5000 for your TD Platinum Travel Card (subject to your available credit limit).
Verified by Visa*
Verified by Visa provides you with increased security when you shop online.
The changes to the value of TD Points for Book Any Way travel purchases are:
- Being postponed at this time, if your statement address is in Quebec. Click here for more information.
Annual interest rates, fees and features are current as of November 16, 2015 unless otherwise indicated and subject to change
- Primary Cardholder remains liable for all charges to the Account, including those made by an Authorized User.
- Applies to new TD Platinum Travel Visa Accounts (Account) only. The Welcome Bonus of 15,000 TD Points (Bonus) will be awarded to the Account only after the first Purchase is charged to the Account. Limit of one (1) Bonus offer per Account. We reserve the right to limit the number of new Accounts opened by any one person. Other conditions apply. Offer may be changed, extended or withdrawn at any time without notice and cannot be combined with any other offer.
- The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its affiliates are not liable or responsible for the products, goods or services offered or made available by third party retailers through tdrewards.com/shoppingmall
- Subject to carrier/space availability.
- TD Points do not expire as long as you are a Cardholder.
- TD Points must be redeemed in minimum 10,000-point increments for travel Purchases charged to your Card that are booked online or by phone through Expedia For TD. For travel Purchases charged to your Card that are not booked through Expedia For TD, TD Points must be redeemed in minimum increments of 200 or 250 TD Points as fully explained in the TD Travel Rewards Program Terms and Conditions ("Travel Terms") contained in the TD Travel Credit Cardholder Agreement for your Card. The Travel Terms are available on tdcanadatrust.com/agreements. We can decrease the required minimum TD Point redemption increment at any time.To redeem TD Points for travel Purchases charged to your Card that are not booked through Expedia For TD, Cardholder must contact the TD Travel Rewards Program or visit www.tdrewards.com after the travel Purchase has been posted to the Account and within 90 days from the transaction date of the travel Purchase. The required TD Points will be redeemed from the TD Points balance available at the time the TD Points are redeemed for the travel Purchase, not the transaction date of the travel Purchase. The amount that will be credited toward the travel Purchase will be equal to the value of the TD Points redeemed. If there are insufficient TD Points available to cover the entire amount of the travel Purchase, the Account will only be credited by the value of the TD Points redeemed. Any amount of the travel Purchase not covered by the TD Points redeemed will remain on the Account for payment.
- Expedia For TD is operated by Expedia, Inc. at www.tdrewards.com and 1-877-222-6492. The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its affiliates are not responsible for any of the services and products offered/provided by Expedia, Inc.
- Underwritten by TD Home and Auto Insurance Company. To be eligible for this coverage, your trip must be paid for in full using your TD Credit Card and/or associated TD Points. Benefits, features and coverages are subject to conditions, limitations and exclusions that are fully described in the Certificate of Insurance included with your TD Credit Cardholder Agreement.
- Underwritten by Allianz Global Risks US Insurance Company (Canadian Branch). Details of insurance benefits, including terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions are outlined in the Certificate of Insurance included with your TD Credit Cardholder Agreement.
- Provided by our Administrator under a service agreement with TD Life Insurance Company. This is not an insurance benefit but assistance services only.
- Provided by Priority Pass. Some conditions apply. All discounts on Priority Pass Memberships or other rates and offers received by Priority Pass members through their TD Canada Trust Credit Cards may be changed, extended or withdrawn at any time without notice and cannot be combined with any other offer. The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its affiliates are not responsible for any Priority Pass products or services.
- Underwritten by TD Home and Auto Insurance Company. Car rentals must be charged in full to the Card and/or associated TD Points, cannot exceed 48 consecutive days and the rental agency's Collision Damage Waiver coverage must be declined by the Cardholder. Refer to Auto Rental Collision/Loss Damage Insurance section of your TD Credit Cardholder Agreement for rental exclusions and further details.
- Provided by Avis Rent-A-Car System LLC. Program terms are subject to change without notice. Certain blackout dates may apply. Offer subject to other terms and conditions.
- Provided by Budget Rent-A-Car System, Inc. Program terms are subject to change without notice. Certain blackout dates may apply. Offer subject to other terms and conditions.
- TD Auto Club Membership provided AXA Assistance Canada Inc. The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its affiliates accept no responsibility or liability in respect of these services.
- Provided by Aimia Proprietary Loyalty Canada Inc.
- Underwritten by TD Home and Auto Insurance Company. To be eligible for this coverage, the item must be paid for in full using your TD Credit Card. Benefits, features and coverages are subject to conditions, limitations and exclusions that are fully described in the Certificate of Insurance included with your TD Credit Cardholder Agreement.
- Visit your TD Canada Trust branch to receive a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to access your TD Credit Card Account through Green Machine ATM or other ATMs. TD U.S. Dollar Visa Cardholders may request a PIN by mail. Subject to available credit. Fees apply to each Cash Advance and Cash Advances Accrue interest at the Cash Advance rate that applies to your Account from the date the Cash Advances is made.