If your mortgage is up for renewal soon, visit your local branch or call 1-866-222-3456 to speak with a TD Mortgage Specialist about new ways to enjoy greater flexibility and options to help you pay your mortgage faster.
A TD Mortgage Specialist will work with you one-on-one to determine your goals and help you find the right mortgage at TD.
Here are some questions you may talk about with your TD Mortgage Specialist:
- How long do I plan to stay in my home?
- Which term makes the most sense for me?
- Should I choose a fixed or variable interest rate mortgage?
- How can I save money and pay off my mortgage faster?
- Is now a good time to use some of the equity in my home to finance other needs such as a renovation, consolidation of debt, or education?
Manage your mortgage your way. Once you become a TD Mortgage customer, you can choose any combination of our award-winning personal services, and online services. Work one-to-one with a TD Mortgage Specialist at your local branch. We’re committed to being open earlier, open later—even on SundaysA,1—so you can always bank comfortably.
You can also take advantage of our EasyWeb Internet banking and EasyLine telephone banking.
Switch today and experience our commitment to providing comfortable, personalized solutions. It' one of the reasons why we were ranked "Highest in Customer Satisfaction Among the Big Five Retail Banks" by J.D. Power and Associates for the eighth year in a row.A,2
TD Canada Trust received the highest numerical score among the big five retail banks in the proprietary J.D. Power and Associates 2013 Canadian Retail Banking Customer Satisfaction StudySM. Study based on 21,815 total responses and measures opinions of consumers with their primary banking institution. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed May 2013. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
If you're preparing to switch your mortgage from another financial institution to TD Canada Trust, we’re here to help.
Preparing to switch?
It is important to understand which type of mortgage you have, whether it’s a conventional or collateral mortgage. TD accepts a switch on most conventional mortgages and offers the ability to refinance any collateral mortgage. A great first step is to ask your current lender which type of mortgage you have.
Here's a list of the documentation that will be useful to have on hand when having the conversation with a TD Mortgage Specialist:
- A copy of your renewal offer from your current financial institution
- Evidence of land ownership, such as your most recent Property Tax Bill
- Confirmation of income, such as recent pay stubs
- A copy of your property insurance statement
- A void cheque or direct deposit form
Before you make any decisions about switching your mortgage, talk to us about simple and effective ways to lower or eliminate fees. How and when you make the switch can make a big difference.