TD Cross-Border Banking Frequently Asked Questions
Expand Can I make a deposit to my U.S. based account while I am in Canada or to my Canadian based account while I am in the U.S.?
To register for this service you will need to visit a TD Canada Trust or TD Bank location to provide authorization to set up your Canadian and U.S. accounts for online viewing.
For your protection, TD Canada Trust and TD Bank staff will need to verify your identity to add this service as well as confirm your full account details in order to process your request. Please be prepared to provide the following information based on your location.
|U.S. - TD Bank||Canada - TD Canada Trust|
|Your name as it appears on your TD Canada Trust account |
Your address with TD Canada Trust
Date of Birth
Your TD Access Card number
|Your name as it appears on your TD Bank account |
Your address as it appears on your TD Bank account
Your TD Bank account number
Confirm a recent transaction amount and date of the transaction
- 1-3 days for ATM or debit transactions
- 5-7 days for bill payments processed by merchants
TD Cross-Border Banking ResourcesTake a look at more useful cross-border banking information.
TD Bank is TD Bank, N.A., a wholly-owned U.S. subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank. Member FDIC. Accounts issued by TD Bank, N.A. are not insured by Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- TD Bank, N.A. is located in the United States and its support line, stores, products and services are primarily serviced in English.
- Credit cards issued by TD Canada Trust or TD Bank, N.A. Subject to credit approval. Applicants for a TD Bank, N.A. issued card must have a U.S. address within the TD Bank, NA footprint (PA, NY, NJ, CT, NH, ME, MA, FL, VT, DE, MD, DC, NC, SC, VA or RI).
- Subject to credit approval and other conditions. Mortgages limited to property located in U.S. state where TD Bank, N.A. has locations. Equal Housing Lender .
- Money transferred by wire transfer only. Incoming wire fees may apply and will be rebated the next business day. Foreign exchange conversion rates apply.
® The TD logo and other trade-marks are the property of The Toronto-Dominion Bank or a wholly-owned subsidiary, in Canada and/or other countries.