TD Gold Select Visa* Card
Interest: Cash Advances
At a Glance
See more Card benefits & features
Wherever you’re headed on your next trip, know that you’re covered with:
- Auto Rental Collision/ Loss Damage Insurance2
- Avis Rent-A-Car6 and Budget Rent-A-Car7 preferred rates
- Optional TD Auto Club Membership8
Chip & PIN technology
- TD Visa Cards with Chip and Pin technology provide an added level of security through the use of a Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- A PIN makes it much more difficult for unauthorized users to copy or access the information on your TDCT Credit Card.
Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection3
You automatically have access to Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection, covering most new personal items you’ve purchased with your Card, should they be stolen or damaged within 90 days of purchase. If the item comes with a warranty, you may be entitled to double the warranty period for up to 12 additional months.
Emergency Cash Advances9
You can ask for an emergency Cash Advance in an amount up to $5000 for your TD Gold Select Visa* Card (subject to your available credit limit).
Verified by Visa*
Verified by Visa* provides you with increased security and convenience when you shop online.
Annual interest rates, fees and features are current as of November 16, 2015 unless otherwise indicated and subject to change.
- Primary Cardholder remains liable for all charges to the Account, including those made by any Authorized User.
- Underwritten by TD Home and Auto Insurance Company. Rentals must be charged in full to the Card, cannot exceed 48 consecutive days and the rental agency’s Collision Damage Waiver coverage must be declined by the Cardholder. Refer to Auto Rental Collision/ Loss Damage Insurance section of your TD Credit Card Cardholder Agreement for rental exclusions and further details.
- Underwritten by TD Home and Auto Insurance Company. To be eligible for this coverage, the item must be paid for in full using your TD Credit Card. Benefits, features and coverages are subject to conditions, limitations and exclusions that are fully described in the Certificate of Insurance included with your TD Credit Card Cardholder Agreement.
- Underwritten by Allianz Global Risks US Insurance Company (Canadian Branch). Benefits, features and coverages are subject to conditions, limitations and exclusions that are fully described in the Certificate of Insurance included with your TD Credit Card Cardholder Agreement.
- Provided by our Administrator under a service agreement with TD Life Insurance Company. This is not an insurance benefit but assistance services only.
- Provided by Avis Rent-A-Car Systems LLC. Program terms are subject to change without notice. Certain blackout dates may apply. Offer subject to other terms and conditions.
- Provided by Budget Rent-A-Car Systems Inc. Program terms are subject to change without notice. Certain blackout dates may apply. Offer subject to other terms and conditions.
- TD Auto Club is provided by AXA Assistance Canada Inc. The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its affiliates accept no responsibility in respect of these services.
- Visit your TD Canada Trust branch to receive a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to access your TD Credit Card Account through Green Machine ATM or other ATMs. TD U.S. Dollar Visa Cardholders may request a PIN by mail. Subject to available credit. Fees apply to each Cash Advance and Cash Advances Accrue interest at the Cash Advance rate that applies to your Account from the date the Cash Advances is made