TD Emerald Visa* Card
Interest Rate: Purchases
Interest: Cash Advances
At a Glance
See more Card benefits & features
- Avis Rent-A-Car3 and Budget Rent-A-Car4 preferred rates
- Optional TD Auto Club Membership5
Chip & PIN technology
- TD Visa Cards with Chip and PIN technology provide an added level of security through the use of a Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- A PIN makes it much more difficult for unauthorized users to copy or access the information on your TD Credit Card.
Emergency Cash Advances7
You can ask for an emergency Cash Advance up to $500 for TD Emerald Visa* Card (subject to your available credit limit).
Verified by Visa
Verified by Visa provides you with increased security and convenience when you shop online.
Annual interest rates, fees and features are current as of November 16, 2015 unless otherwise indicated and subject to change.
- Primary Cardholder remains liable for all charges to the Account, including those made by any Authorized User.
- Preferred variable annual interest rate is TD Prime rate (TD Prime)+ 1.50%, TD Prime +3.75%, TD Prime +7.75%, TD Prime +9.25%, TD Prime + 10.75%, TD Prime +12.75% depending on your credit assessment. As of
July 17, 2015,TD Prime was 2.70% so preferred rates range from 4.20% to 15.45%. Visit http://www.tdcanadatrust.com/customer-service/todays-rates/td-prime/prime.jsp for current TD Prime. Standard Rate of 24.99% on Purchases or 27.99% on Cash Advances applies if Minimum Payment is not received within 30 daysof Payment Due Date.
- Provided by Avis Rent-A-Car System LLC. Program terms are subject to change without notice. Certain blackout dates may apply. Offer subject to other terms and conditions.
- Provided by Budget Rent-A-Car System, Inc. Program terms are subject to change without notice. Certain blackout dates may apply. Offer subject to other terms and conditions.
- TD Auto Club provided by AXA Assistance Canada Inc. The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its affiliates accept no responsibility in respect of these services.
- Underwritten by TD Home and Auto Insurance Company. To be eligible for this coverage, the item must be paid for in full using your TD Credit Card. Benefits, features and coverages are subject to conditions, limitations and exclusions that are fully described in the Certificate of Insurance included with your TD Credit Cardholder Agreement.
- Visit your TD Canada Trust branch to receive a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to access your TD Credit Card Accounts through Green Machine ATMs or other ATMs. TD U.S. Dollar Visa Cardholders may request a PIN by mail. Subject to available credit. Fees apply to each Cash Advance and Cash Advances accrue interest at the Cash Advance rate that applies to your Account from the date the Cash Advance is made.