TD Drivers Rewards Visa* Card
Important: We no longer issue the TD Drivers Rewards® Visa* Card. The following information is solely for existing TD Drivers Rewards Cardholders.Note to Existing TD Drivers Rewards Visa Cardholders: You should have received a letter mailed on July 4, 2017 advising that effective September 26, 2017, your TD Drivers Rewards Visa Card will be renamed the TD Rewards Visa Card and that the TD Drivers Rewards Program will be replaced by the TD Rewards Program.
If you have any questions regarding this letter, please visit www.cardsfaq.td.com or call us at 1-855-315-4415.
Interest: Cash Advances
TD Drivers Rewards Points
At a Glance
It's easy to earn TD Drivers Reward Points
TD DRIVERS REWARD POINTS
Earn 2 TD Drivers Rewards Points for every $1 spent on gas Purchases up to $700 (per statement period)2 and 1 TD Drivers Reward Point thereafter
TD DRIVERS REWARD POINTS
Earn 1.25 TD Drivers Rewards Points for every $1 spent on Purchases of automotive parts or services at eligible merchants
TD DRIVERS REWARD POINT
Earn 1 TD Drivers Rewards Point for every $1 spent on all other Purchases made with your Card
Your TD Driver Rewards Points don't expire, as long as you are a TD Drivers Rewards Visa* Cardholder
See more Card benefits & features
- Common Carrier Travel Accident Insurance3
- Avis Rent-A-Car4 and Budget Rent-A-Car preferred rates5
- Optional TD Auto Club Membership6
Chip & PIN technology
- TD Visa Cards with Chip and PIN technology provide an added level of security through the use of a Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- A PIN makes it much more difficult for unauthorized users to copy or access the information on your TD Credit Card.
Emergency Cash Advances7
- You can ask for an emergency Cash Advance in an amount up to $500 on your TD Drivers Rewards Visa Card (subject to your available credit limit).
Verified by Visa*
Verified by Visa provides you with increased security and convenience when you shop online.
Annual interest rates, fees and features are current as of November 16, 2015 unless otherwise indicated and subject to change.
- Primary Cardholder remains liable for all charges to the Account, including those made by any Authorized User.
- TD Drivers Rewards Points are earned for Purchases charged to the Account. Purchases of gas and purchases of automotive parts or services must be made at eligible merchants of gas and eligible merchants of automotive parts or services with eligible Merchant Category Codes, as described in the TD Drivers Rewards Program section of your Cardholder Agreement, to be able to earn TD Drivers Rewards Points. Credit for returned items, refunds, rebates or other similar credits will reduce or cancel the TD Drivers Rewards Points earned by the amount originally charged to your Account. Fees, Cash Advances (including Balance Transfers, Cash-Like Transactions and TD Visa*Cheques), interest charges, optional services, refunds, rebates or other similar credits do not earn TD Drivers Rewards Points. Please see the TD Drivers Rewards Program section of the Cardholder Agreement (http://www.tdcanadatrust.com/document/PDF/tdvisa/tdct-tdvisa-driverrewards-530974.pdf) for complete details.
- Underwritten by Allianz Global Risks US Insurance Company (Canadian Branch). Benefits, features and coverages are subject to conditions, limitations and exclusions that are fully described in the Certificate of Insurance included with your TD Credit Cardholder Agreement.
- Provided by Avis Rent-A-Car System LLC. Program terms are subject to change without notice. Certain blackout dates may apply. Offer subject to other terms and conditions.
- Provided by Budget Rent-A-Car System, Inc. Program terms are subject to change without notice. Certain blackout dates may apply. Offer subject to other terms and conditions.
- TD Auto Club is provided by AXA Assistance Canada Inc. The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its affiliates accept no responsibility in respect of these services.
- Visit your TD Canada Trust branch to receive a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to access your TD Credit Card Accounts through Green Machine ATM or other ATMs. TD U.S. Dollar Visa Cardholders may request a PIN by mail. Subject to available credit. Fees apply to each Cash Advance and Cash Advances accrue interest at the Cash Advance rate that applies to your Account from the date the Cash Advance is made.