How to report lost or stolen Credit Cards
All TD Canada Trust Credit Cards come with emergency Card replacement service. You can expect to receive an emergency replacement Card within 48 hours of your request.
Should there be fraudulent transactions on the Account, you will not be held responsible for the charges. Visa Zero Liability helps protect you in the event that fraudulent unauthorized transactions are made on your TD Credit Card. Use your Card to shop anywhere – whether on the Internet or in stores – and know you’re protected from unauthorized use of your Card. See your enclosed Cardholder Agreement for details regarding unauthorized transactions.
7:00am - 12:00 EDT
Or outside Canada & U.S.
call collect 416-307-7722
Frequently Asked Questions
- What should I do if my credit card is lost or stolen?
- Do TD Canada Trust Credit Cards offer emergency card replacement?
- How do I protect my credit card against fraud, theft and loss?
- Is it safe to use my TD Canada Trust Credit Card by phone or online?
- What do I do I if I don't recognize a transaction on my statement?