TD Classic Travel® Visa* Card
Interest: Cash Advances
2,000 TD Points upon first Purchase
(Students: $1,000 minimum)
At a Glance
It's easy to earn TD Points
Earn 2 TD Points for every $1 you spend on Purchases using your Card7
Earn double TD Points7 when you book travel online through Expedia® For TD8
Your TD Points don't expire, as long as you are a TD Classic Travel Visa* Cardholder
How many TD Points will I get in the first year?
A travel value†† of up to $
† This chart is for illustrative purposes only. Welcome Bonus applies only in the first year.
† Welcome Bonus applies only in the first year.
†† Total TD Points and corresponding dollar value equivalent assumes no redemption of TD Points towards any travel purchases made during the year. Maximum dollar value of TD Points shown, only applies to TD Points redeemed for travel purchases charged to your Card and booked through Expedia For TD.
††† TD Points must be redeemed in minimum 10,000-point increments for travel purchases charged to your Card that are booked online or by phone through Expedia For TD. For travel purchases charged to your Card that are not booked through Expedia For TD, TD Points must be redeemed in minimum increments of 200 or 250 TD Points.
See more Card benefits & features
Priority Pass Membership Discount9
- All TD Travel Credit Cardholders receive an annual discount on a Priority Pass membership, your key to 600 VIP airport lounges worldwide.
- Optional TD Auto Club Membership10
Chip & PIN technology
- TD Visa* Cards with Chip and PIN technology provide an added level of security through the use of a Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- A PIN makes it much more difficult for unauthorized users to copy or access the information on your TD Credit Card.
Emergency Cash Advances11
You can ask for an emergency Cash Advance in an amount up to $500 in emergency Cash Advances for TD Classic Travel Visa* Card (subject to your available credit limit).
Verified by Visa*
Verified by Visa provides you with increased security when you shop online.
- Being postponed at this time, if your statement address is in Quebec. Click here for more information.
Annual interest rates, fees and features are current as of November 16, 2015 unless otherwise indicated and subject to change.
- Primary Cardholder remains liable for all charges to the Account, including those made by any Authorized User.
- Applies to new TD Classic Travel Visa Accounts (Account) only. The Welcome Bonus of 2,000 TD Points (Bonus) will be awarded to the Account only after the first Purchase is charged to the Account. Limit of one (1) Bonus offer per Account. We reserve the right to limit the number of Accounts opened by any one person. Other conditions apply. Offer may be changed, extended or withdrawn at any time without notice and cannot be combined with any other offer.
- The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its affiliates are not liable or responsible for the products, goods or services offered or made available by third party retailers through tdrewards.com/shoppingmall
- TD Points are earned for Purchases charged to the Account. Credits for refunds, returned items, rebates and other similar credits will reduce or cancel the TD Points earned by the full or partial amount originally charged to the Account. Fees, Cash Advances (including Balance Transfers, Cash-Like Transactions and TD Visa* Cheques), interest charges, optional services, refunds, rebates or other similar credits do not earn TD Points.
- Subject to carrier/space availability.
- TD Points do not expire as long as you are a Cardholder.
- TD Points must be redeemed in minimum 10,000-point increments for travel Purchases charged to your Card that are booked online or by phone through Expedia For TD. For travel Purchases charged to your Card that are not booked through Expedia For TD, TD Points must be redeemed in minimum increments of 200 or 250 TD Points as fully explained in the TD Travel Rewards Program Terms and Conditions ("Travel Terms") contained in the TD Travel Credit Cardholder Agreement for your Card. The Travel Terms are available on tdcanadatrust.com/agreements. We can decrease the required minimum TD Point redemption increment at any time. To redeem TD Points for travel Purchases charged to your Card that are not booked through Expedia For TD Cardholder must contact the TD Travel Rewards Program or visit www.tdrewards.com after the travel Purchase has been posted to the Account and within 90 days from the transaction date of the travel Purchase. The required TD Points will be redeemed from the TD Points balance available at the time the TD Points are redeemed for the travel Purchase, not the transaction date of the travel Purchase. The amount that will be credited toward the travel Purchase will be equal to the value of the TD Points redeemed. If there are insufficient TD Points available to cover the entire amount of the travel Purchase, the Account will only be credited by the value of the TD Points redeemed. Any amount of the travel Purchase not covered by the TD Points redeemed will remain on the Account for payment.
- Expedia For TD is operated by Expedia, Inc. at www.tdrewards.com and 1-877-222-6492. The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its affiliates are not responsible for any of the services and products offered/provided by Expedia, Inc.
- Provided by Priority Pass. Some conditions apply. All discounts on Priority Pass Memberships or other rates and offers received by Priority Pass members through their TD Canada Trust Credit Cards may be changed, extended or withdrawn at any time without notice and cannot be combined with any other offer. The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its affiliates are not responsible for any Priority Pass products or services.
- TD Auto Club is provided by AXA Assistance Canada Inc. The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its affiliates accept no responsibility in respect of these services.
- Visit your TD Canada Trust branch to receive a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to access your TD Credit Card Account through Green Machine ATM or other ATMs. TD U.S. Dollar Visa Cardholders may request a PIN by mail. Subject to available credit. Fees apply to each Cash Advance and Cash Advances accrue interest at the Cash Advance rate that applies to your Account from the date the Cash Advance is made.