TD Cash Back MasterCard® Card
Interest: Cash Advances
At a Glance
How many cash back
rewards will I get in one
† This chart is for illustrative purposes only. Based on 1% rebate on net Purchases charged to your Card. Total rebate earned assumes no redemption during the year.
See more Card benefits &
No-fee Travellers Cheques
- As a TD Credit Cardholder, you're entitled to purchase any amount you need through participating TD Canada Trust branches - without paying the standard commission fees.
Chip & PIN technology
- TD Credit Cards with Chip and PIN technology provide an added level of security through the use of a Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- A PIN makes it much more difficult for unauthorized users to copy or access the information on your TD Credit Card.
Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection7
You automatically have access to Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection, covering most new items you’ve purchased with your Card, should they be stolen or damaged within 90 days of purchase. If the item comes with a warranty, you may be entitled to double the warranty period for up to 12 additional months.
Emergency Cash Advances8
You can ask for an emergency Cash Advance in an amount up to $500 for your TD Cash Back MasterCard (subject to your available credit limit).
MasterCard SecureCode® Service
MasterCard SecureCode® is a private code for your MasterCard Account that you can use when you're shopping online. With this added protection, even if someone knows your TD Credit Card number, they will not be able to use it for online purchases.
Annual interest rates, fees and features are current as of November 16, 2015 unless otherwise indicated and subject to change
- Primary Cardholder remains liable for all charges to the Account, including those made by any Authorized User.
- Cash back rewards are earned on Purchases charged to the Account. Credit for refunds, returned items, rebates or other similar credits will reduce or cancel the cash back rewards earned by the full or partial amount originally charged to the Account. Fees, Cash Advances (including Balance Transfers, Cash-Like Transactions and Access Cheques), interest charges, optional services, refunds, rebates or other similar credits do not earn cash back rewards.
- Cash back rewards do not expire as long as you are a Cardholder. Account must be open and in good standing to earn and redeem cash back rewards.
- Provided by Avis Rent-A-Car Systems LLC. Program terms are subject to change without notice. Certain blackout dates may apply. Offer subject to other terms and conditions
- Provided by Budget Rent-A-Car Systems, Inc. terms are subject to change without notice. Certain blackout dates may apply. Offer subject to other terms and conditions.
- TD Auto Club provided by AXA Assistance Canada Inc. The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its affiliates accept no responsibility in respect of these services.
Underwritten by TD Home and Auto Insurance Company. To be eligible for this coverage, the item must be paid for in full using your TD Credit Card. Benefits, features and coverages are subject to conditions, limitations and exclusions that are fully described in the Certificate of Insurance included with your TD Credit Cardholder Agreement.
- Cash Advance is subject to available credit. Fees apply to each Cash Advance and Cash Advances accrue interest at the Cash Advance rate that applies to your Account from the date the Cash Advance is made.