Seniors’ Rebated Accounts
Get a chequing account that helps you save on monthly fees and offers rebates for those 60 years of age and older.
A 25% rebate off monthly fees for selected chequing accounts
Here are the accounts that qualify for our Seniors’ Rebate:
All-Inclusive Banking Plan
An all-inclusive banking plan for all your day to day banking needs.
Seniors' Rebate1: $7.50
Monthly Fee (after rebate): $22.45
The most popular banking solution for frequent account users.
Seniors’ Rebate1: $3.75
Monthly Fee (after rebate): $11.20
Every Day Account
A budget-friendly account package for occasional account users.
Seniors’ Rebate1: $2.75
Monthly Fee (after rebate): $8.20
- Make additional transactions for $1.25 per transaction (Every Day Chequing Account)
- Send Interac e-Transfers for $1.50 per transaction
- Additional Non-TD ATM withdrawals for $1.50 each within Canada
- PLUS system withdrawals (inside U.S. and Mexico) $3 CDN each, FREE at any TD ATM2 (excludes All-Inclusive Account)
- PLUS system withdrawal fee outside Canada, U.S. and Mexico are $5 CDN each2 (excludes All-Inclusive Account)
- Senior's Rebate of 25% off the monthly fee (rounded up to the nearest $0.05) for clients 60 years old and over as of March 5, 2012.
- The Plus Network is operated by Visa International who is responsible for ensuring all member banks are compliant with current standards to allow withdrawals by all Plus Cardholders. Certain states permit surcharging of international customers at independent ATMs. This surcharge will display electronically for the customer to accept before completing the transaction.