Contents | Index
From the 'My Accounts - Special Requests' screen, simply click on 'Loan Requests' from the left-hand navigation. 'Loan Requests' allows you to make lump sum payments on your personal loans. You can also reach loan requests from the Loan Details screen by simply clicking on a hyper-linked TD Canada Trust Loan from the 'My Accounts - View Accounts' screen. These requests are manually verified and processed and are subject to the terms and conditions of your loan.
Loan Lump Sum Payment Request
- Select 'Loan Requests' or click Lump Sum Payments from the Loan Details screen.
- Select the Loan for which you would like to make a lump sum payment.
- Enter the amount of the lump sum payment you would like to make.
- Select the account from which you would like to take the lump sum payment.
- Click 'Next' to verify the transaction.
- 'Clear' will clear all of the fields you have selected.
- Verify the details of the transaction by clicking 'Finish'.
- You will receive a confirmation number for the transaction
- Please note that Loan Lump Sum Payment Requests are manually reviewed and are subject to the terms and conditions of your loan. If you have any questions about the terms and conditions of your loan please contact TD Canada Trust EasyLine at 1-866-222-3456.
- Lump sum payments made to your loan through EasyWeb will not change your regular loan payment.
- If your regular payments are past due, please contact EasyLine to update your payments.
- Please note lump sum payment requests will not automatically close your loan. If you would like to close your loan, please contact TD CanadaTrust EasyLine.
Email Address and Daytime Phone #
Your contact information is necessary for Loan Requests. Any changes made to your contact information (email or phone numbers) for this request will not be updated in our records. If you would to like to permanently update your personal contact information please use our Change Address feature on the left-hand navigation on the 'My Accounts -View Accounts' screen.