Watch the webinar and learn how to find the right staff for your business.
Competition for good employees is tough. Businesses of all sizes need to be proactive and creative to find the best staff.
Does your business have a hiring plan in place? It all starts with a compelling job description that captures exactly what you are looking for.
- Create a focused job posting that attracts the right candidates
- Get the word out efficiently and effectively – including using referrals and social media
- Develop the right mix of interview questions that will help you zero in on your ideal employee
- Learn from a helpful checklist of "to-dos"
- Marlene Hawley, Small and Medium Business Specialist, HiringSmart
- Maurice Fernandes, Strategic Recruitment Initiatives Consultant, Ceridian Canada Ltd.
PLUS: Learn hiring best practices straight from real business owners.
Hosted by Irene Law, Senior Manager, Business Banking,
TD Bank Group
For more information, contact your Small Business Advisor or Relationship Manager.