TD Every Day Business Plans
The utmost in flexibility
for your business
Conduct transactions, maintain deposits, get free record-keeping — for a fixed monthly fee. Bank in-branch or through automated channels — online, by phone, ATMs.
You have two ways to open an account:
At any TD Canada Trust branch or simply by calling us at
(7:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. EST 7 days a week).
Business Chequing Account Service Plans are designed for businesses that:
- Want the flexibility to bank using both in-branch services and automated banking channels including EasyLine telephone banking, EasyWeb Internet banking and Green Machine ATMs
- Have a regular monthly transaction pattern
- Like a fixed monthly fee
- Like the opportunity to have their Monthly Plan fee rebated when they maintain the required minimum account balance throughout the month
- Want FREE, unlimited EasyWeb View Cheque service
- Want FREE Business Overdraft Protection, through a $10 monthly fee rebate1
What’s included each month in the TD Every Day Business Plan?
|Service Plan Options||Monthly Plan Fee||Transactions||Deposit Items||Cash Deposits||Minimum Monthly Balance Rebate2|
|Every Day A||$17||20||50||$5,000||$15,000|
|Every Day B||$37||60||50||$5,000||$30,000|
|Every Day C||$70||120||50||$5,000||$45,000|
- Withdrawals, transfers, bill payments and deposits at any TD Canada Trust branch or Green Machine ATM
- In-branch night deposits
- Telephone operator-assisted transactions, including bill payments
- Telephone automated transfers and bill payments
- Web transfers and bill payments
- Debit payments in Canada and the U.S.3
- Cheques, pre-authorized payments and automated transfers
- Deposit items are cheques, money orders, drafts and all other clearing items. Additional fee of $8.00 per uncounted batch4 of deposit items applies at the branch.
- Cash Deposits are paper currency and coins, rounded to the nearest dollar
No-charge transactions (unlimited for all plans)
- All debit and credit card Point-of-Sale Terminal deposits that are electronically credited to a TD Canada Trust Business Chequing Account
- Green Machine ATM and EasyWeb Internet banking electronic inquiries
- EasyLine telephone banking automated inquiries
- FREE EasyWeb View Cheque service5
Click here for a list of Account Related Fees.
Other Service Plans to meet your needs
- TD Unlimited Business Plan for comprehensive business needs
- TD Basic Business Plan for minimal account activity
- Community Plans for non-profit associations
- U.S. TD Every Day Business and TD Unlimited Business Plans for regular activity
- U.S. Community Plans for non-profit associations
- U.S. TD Basic Business Plan for minimal account activity
See which plan provides you with the best monthly value based on your business transaction needs by trying our Service Plan Calculator.
Business Overdraft Protection
1Business Overdraft Protection is available only on Canadian dollar accounts. Subject to complying with TD Canada Trust lending policies and criteria.
2Minimum daily closing balance required to rebate monthly plan fee. The Minimum Monthly Balance must be maintained throughout the month to qualify for the fee rebate.
3Included in the currency exchange cost will be a conversion fee which is calculated by adding an additional 250 basis points to the interbank U.S. Dollar exchange rate. For example, on a purchase of $10 US with an exchange rate of 1.3 the transaction amount will be $13.25 CDN ($10 x 1.325).
4Uncounted Batch is a group of cheques, money orders, drafts and other clearing items where the total number of items has not been provided to the teller on an itemized deposit slip. (To avoid this charge, always count the number of items when making a deposit.)
5Applies only to a Business Chequing Account with a TD Every Day A, B, C or TD Unlimited Business Plan, or to customers who have Paperless Record Keeping.