Owning your premises provides your business with flexibility and creates opportunities to maximize your revenue potential.
Choosing a TD Canada Trust Business Mortgage1 can help you finance new property, expand existing premises, or consolidate your business debts, or finance a renewable energy project that supplements your business’ energy use.
Generate valuable rental income
You have the flexibility to use up to 50% of the above-ground area of a mortgaged property for rental purposes, and you can choose from different financing options to meet your business needs and cash flow situation.
Choose a variable interest rate
- Take advantage of today's low rates.
- Pay off your principal balance whenever you want without a pre-payment penalty
Choose a fixed interest rate
- Predictable payments help you plan expenses
- Make optional pre-payments (up to 10% of the original loan amount every year) to help you pay down your mortgage faster
Give yourself added flexibility
- Ask about using your business property to secure a Business Line of Credit to help you finance your day-to-day operating costs
Start enjoying more control today. Visit your local TD Canada Trust branch or locate/contact a Small Business Advisor and apply for a TD Canada Trust Business Mortgage.
Insure your business mortgage
Business Credit Life Insurance2 can help meet the financial obligations of your business should a person who is key to the success of your business die or suffer a covered accident. Learn more about protecting your business.