Agriculture loans provide flexible, medium to long term loans
aimed at helping full and part-time farmers finance capital assets
or improve the economic viability of an existing farm
- A Long Term Farm Loan1 may allow you to:
- finance expansion or acquisition of farm land,
- purchase farm equipment,
- renovate or construct farm buildings,
- improve farmland,
- acquire quota, or
- restructure existing capital.
- supplement your farm’s energy use with power from
- Floating and fixed rate loans are offered in terms from 6
months to 5 years (up to 10 years upon request, some restrictions
may apply). Payments may be made monthly, quarterly, semi-annually
- Interest is compounded semi-annually.
- Amortization periods are up to 25 years on new land purchases
and 15 years for other purchases.
- A 10% prepayment is permitted annually on fixed rate
us if you want more information or want to apply for a Long
Term Farm Loan.