Get the amount of credit you need for renovations, investments, purchases and more.
Payments that fit your budget
A payment schedule that works with your budget so you can repay your loan.
Borrow up to $50,000
What are my interest rate options?
This rate stays the same for the term chosen.
- Ideal if you are looking for structured payments, want to know exactly when the loan will be paid off
This rate changes whenever TD Prime Rate changes.
- Ideal if you are not concerned with changing interest rates, and want to benefit from times when interest rates decrease
- If interest rates decrease, more of your regular payment goes towards your principal, so you can pay off your loan faster1
- If interest rates increase, more of your regular payment goes towards interest, and your amortization period will increase. Your regular payment may have to be adjusted periodically
Have a personal consultation to discuss your options. Call 1 877 247 2265
In the case of the unexpected, get flexible protection for your loan obligations.
Ready to apply?
- Social Insurance Number (optional)
- Current address and previous address (if current address is less than 3 years)
- Your income (sources and amount)
- Your monthly mortgage or rent amount
- Your monthly payments (loans, credit cards, lines of credit)
- Household costs (utility, property tax, insurance, etc)
1Should interest rates rise, more is applied toward interest.