Home equity line of credit (HELOC)
Your home can be your most
powerful financial borrowing tool
Access your credit through your TD Access Card1, cheques and EasyWeb online banking.
Finance purchases related to home ownership, including home renovations and unexpected home repairs.
Lower interest rate
With borrowing credit against your home equity – it provides you with a low interest rate.
Doug and Sue update their home
What are my rate options?
Competitive Variable Rate
- Enjoy competitive variable rates based on TD Prime Rate
Fixed Rate Advantage Option
- With a Fixed Rate Advantage Option you can borrow up to 80%2
- A Fixed Rate Advantage Option allows you to lock all or a portion of your outstanding balance into a fixed interest rate for a closed term of one to five years
- Protect yourself from rate increases and establish regular fixed payments (subject to minimum amounts)
Have a personal consultation to discuss your options. Call 1 877 247 2265
You might also be interested in
Ready to apply?
- Social Insurance Number (optional)
- Current address and previous address (if current address is less than 3 years)
- Your income (sources and amount)
- Your monthly mortgage or rent amount
- Your monthly payments (loans, credit cards, lines of credit)
- Household costs (utility, property tax, insurance, etc.)
1Available when the TD Home Equity Flexline is programmed on your TD Access Card. Fees may apply for Interac® access and the use of other ATMs.
2Subject to the value of your property and any prior charges or liens. Up to 65% can be taken as revolving credit.