Home equity line of credit (HELOC)
Your home can be your most
powerful financial borrowing tool
Access your credit through your TD Access Card1, cheques and EasyWeb online banking.
Finance purchases related to home ownership, including home renovations and unexpected home repairs.
Lower interest rate
With borrowing credit against your home equity – it provides you with a low interest rate.
Doug and Sue update their home
What are my rate options?
Competitive Variable rate on the Revolving Portion
- Enjoy competitive variable rates based on TD Prime Rate
- Borrow up to 65% of your home's equity.
- Make monthly interest-only payments or pay as much as you want without prepayment charges.
- Choose from a variety of both fixed and variable rate options.
- Borrow up to 80% of your home’s equity by choosing a Term Portion option at set-up2.
- Put all or a portion of your outstanding balance from the Revolving Portion into a Term Portion (subject to minimum amounts) and establish regular payments at a fixed or variable interest rate for an open or closed-to-prepayment term, depending on the rate you have chosen.
- Protect yourself from rate increases with a Term Portion – Fixed Rate, or choose a Term Portion – Variable Rate if you're comfortable with fluctuating interest rates.
Have a personal consultation to discuss your options. Call 1 877 247 2265
You might also be interested in
Ready to apply?
- Social Insurance Number (optional)
- Current address and previous address (if current address is less than 3 years)
- Your income (sources and amount)
- Your monthly mortgage or rent amount
- Your monthly payments (loans, credit cards, lines of credit)
- Household costs (utility, property tax, insurance, etc.)
1Available when the TD Home Equity Flexline is programmed on your TD Access Card. Fees may apply for Interac® access and the use of other ATMs.
2Subject to the value of your property and any prior charges or liens. Up to 65% can be taken as revolving credit.