Using Your Home’s Equity
Your home is probably your single largest financial asset. It can also be a powerful financial tool when you use the value of your home to borrow by getting a home equity line of credit (HELOC).
TD Home Equity FlexLine
With a TD Home Equity FlexLine, you can access up to 80% of the value of your home.1,2 Plus, you just have to apply once and you can access your available credit within your credit limit at any time without having to reapply.3
Your TD Home Equity FlexLine provides great flexibility in how it can be used, such as:
- Purchasing a home when you have a 20% down payment
- Major household renovations
- Purchasing a second property
- Consolidating higher-interest debt
- Financing the purchase of a vehicle
- Education costs
- Other large purchases
What’s unique about a TD Home Equity FlexLine compared to a TD mortgage is that it can combine the flexibility of a revolving line of credit with the stability of a Term Portion.
|Revolving Portion||Term Portion|
Convenience, comfort, flexibility
TD Home Equity FlexLine offers flexible home financing up to 80% of the value of your home. Since the TD Home Equity FlexLine is secured by the equity in your home, you may benefit from a lower interest rate than with unsecured borrowing.
Access funds when you need them, with convenient 24/7 access options:
- At your local TD Canada Trust branch
- Transfer funds using EasyWeb Internet Banking
- Withdraw from an ATM or pay for purchases at retailers with your TD Access Card4
- Write a cheque on your TD Home Equity FlexLine (contact us to order your free personalized cheques)