Using Your Home’s Equity
A world of
Your home is probably your single largest financial asset. It can also be a powerful financial tool, when you use your home equity to borrow.
TD Home Equity FlexLine
- With a TD Home Equity FlexLine, you can access up to 80% of the value of your home.1,2
- Apply once and access your available credit within your credit limit at any time without having to reapply.3
What’s unique about a TD Home Equity FlexLine is that it can combine the flexibility of a revolving line of credit with the security of a fixed rate option.
|Variable Rate Portion||Fixed Rate Advantage Option (FRAO)|
Convenience, comfort, flexibility
TD Home Equity FlexLine offers flexible home financing up to 80% of the value of your home. Since the TD Home Equity FlexLine is secured by the equity in your home, you may benefit from a lower interest rate than with unsecured borrowing.
Access funds when you need them, with convenient 24/7 access options:
- At your local TD Canada Trust branch
- Transfer funds using EasyWeb online
- Withdraw from an ATM or pay for purchases at retailers with your TD Access Card4
- Write a cheque on your TD Home Equity FlexLine (contact us to order your free personalized cheques)