Connect to TD anytime, anywhere
We make it easy to connect to your accounts, check account balances, move money, find branches and ATMs, monitor your investments, place trades, and more — anytime, anywhere.
Simply download* the TD app – now available on your iPhone®, iPad®, AndroidTM tablet and smartphone and BlackBerry® smartphone. To get started, select one of the following:
* Standard data rates may apply.
The TD Android tablet app is best experienced when used on the following devices including Samsung Galaxy Tabs 2 and 3, and Google Nexus 7.
Available only for smartphone
Bank your way –
with one convenient app
Enjoy the ease and comfort of managing your everyday banking and investments anytime, anywhere it’s convenient for you – from your tablet or smartphone.
Whether you need to check your balance, pay a bill or review investment accounts, the convenient TD app allows you to do all that – and much more.
View TD Canada Trust accounts
View account balances and activity for your:
- TD Canada Trust deposit accounts
- TD Canada Trust Line of Credit
- TD Credit Cards
- TD Mutual Funds account
(balance and holdings only)
- TD Direct Investing accounts
- TD Term accounts
- TD Mortgage (balance only)
Get the free TD app on your smartphone now!
Receive a link to download* the TD app – conveniently delivered directly to your smartphone.
* Standard message and data rates may apply.
- Make a current or post-dated bill payment.
- View pending bill payments.
- Cancel pending bill payments.
Send/receive Interac e-Transfers
- Send2 money to anyone with an email address and a bank account at a Canadian financial institution.3
- Receive Interac e-Transfers to your TD Canada Trust deposit account for FREE.4
- View/cancel pending Interac e-Transfers.
- Transfer funds between your TD accounts.
Receive Interac e-Transfers to your TD Canada Trust deposit account for FREE.4
- Transfer funds between your TD Canada Trust Canadian and U.S. dollar accounts using up-to-the-minute foreign exchange rates. Online currency transfers post to your accounts in real time, so you can access the money immediately.
With the TD app, you can1 also:
With TD Mobile Payment, you can choose which of your TD Credit Cards to link to the TD app and pay for small purchases up to $506 with your smartphone, safely and securely. Choose Single Use mode or Always On mode to set a default TD Credit Card that is automatically used for every purchase6.
Find out how TD Mobile Payment can put the power to pay in the palm of your hand.
View account holdings, balances, activity, and list orders* for the following accounts:
- Direct Investing
- Financial Planning
- Private Investment Advice
- Private Investment Counsel
- Institutional Services
- Real-time quotes for CDN/U.S. equities, ETFs and mutual funds
- Company profiles and news
- Markets Overview
- Trade Canadian and U.S. stocks and exchange-traded funds.
- Change or cancel unfilled orders in real-time.
- Enjoy the same commission rates as when you trade on WebBroker.
- View, create, or edit a new or existing watchlist in synchronization with your WebBroker watchlists.
- Current TD Cross-Border Banking customers can now access their TD Bank accounts on the TD app by selecting TD Cross-Border Banking from the Main Menu and signing on with their U.S. credentials.
- Whether you are heading to the U.S. to live, vacation, shop, travel or study, TD can help you manage your cross-border banking needs by offering great banking services at over 1,300 convenient U.S. locations from Maine to Florida, or by calling the TD Cross-Border Banking Support Line at 1-877-700-2913, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The TD app now makes your U.S. banking convenient. You can pay bills and manage your U.S. dollar accounts. All from one convenient app.
- One-touch calling makes it easy to ask questions or request more information.1
- Branch / ATM / Direct Investing Centre locators help find a location near you.
* Standard message and data rates may apply.
1 Device hardware required for some features; e.g., Phone-capabilities = Click to Call.
2 To send an Interac e-Transfer, the fee is $1.50. Regular account transaction fees may also apply.
3 Participating financial institutions include BMO Bank of Montreal, CIBC, RBC Royal Bank, Prospera Credit Union, Scotiabank and TD Canada Trust.
4 If the money is collected through EasyWeb, the transfer takes place instantly. If the money is deposited using the Interac e-Transfer site, it will take approximately 4-6 business days to complete and a service fee will be deducted by Acxsys Corporation.
5 Selected Android and Blackberry mobile devices are eligible for TD Mobile Payment. The mobile device must be enabled with Near Field Communication (NFC) technology (contactless) and a NFC SIM Card. You must also have a mobile plan with a participating carrier/service provider.
6 Small purchases are transactions under $50 but merchants may set their limit up to $100. Please check with the merchant about their limit before using TD Mobile Payment.
®iPad and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.