TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite Card
Apply now or call 1-800-983-8472
$60,000 Annual gross personal income
or $100,000 Annual gross household income
Receive a Welcome Bonus of 20,000 TD Points3
- You want to earn a 20,000 Welcome Bonus TD Points upon approval (that's worth $100 towards any travel)2
- You want to earn Travel rewards
- You want Travel Medical and Trip Cancellation Insurance4,5
- You want the flexibility of no travel blackouts6, no seat restrictions7 and no expiry6 for travel rewards
It's easy to earn and redeem TD Points
How to earn TD Points
for every $1 you spend on Purchases using your Card (equivalent to a 1.5% return on your purchase).8
when you book travel online through Expedia® For TD (that's a 4.5% return on your travel purchases!).8
How to redeem TD Points
Book and redeem with ease through Expedia For TD
Go to tdrewards.com/expediafortd and book online through Expedia For TD or call 1-877-222-6492 to book your trip with TD Points.
Book and redeem with The TD Travel Rewards Centre
You can also choose to book and redeem with The TD Travel Rewards Centre at 1-855-236-2300.
Or choose your travel provider
Purchase your trip or travel-related expenses (accommodation, car rentals, park passes, etc.) anywhere you find a travel deal – directly from any airline or through a travel agency – and redeem your TD Points within 90 days of your travel purchase online through tdrewards.com or by calling 1-800-983-8472.
* This chart is for illustrative purposes only. Welcome Bonus applies only in the first year.
** Total TD Points and corresponding free travel earned assumes no redemption of TD Points towards any travel purchases made during the year.
TD Points must be redeemed in 10,000-point increments. 10,000 TD Points = $50 towards travel purchases.
Benefits of this Card
Wherever you're headed on your next trip, know that you're covered.
Travel Medical Insurance4
You're covered without even having to charge the trip to your Card! As the Primary Cardholder, whenever you leave your province of residence, you, your spouse and dependent children are automatically insured for eligible emergency upfront hospital expenses for $1 million for the first 15 days, without having to pay for the coverage. If you or your spouse is aged 65 or older, you are covered for the first 4 days of your trip.
Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption Insurance5
Simply use your Card to cover the full cost of your trip and you'll automatically be covered for up to $1,000 per person to a maximum of $5,000 if you need to cancel your travel plans before you leave, and up to $5,000 per insured person, to a maximum of $25,000, for eligible out-of-pocket expenses, if your trip is interrupted by illness, injury or death of a covered person or family member.
Common Carrier Travel Accident Insurance9,10
Charge your fare to your Card and you, as the Primary Cardholder, your spouse and dependent children are insured for up to $500,000 while travelling on a common carrier (for example, a bus, ferry, plane, train or auto rental).
Emergency Travel Assistance Services11
Help is just a call away. Toll-free access to help in the event of a personal emergency while travelling. Call 1-800- 871-8334.
Delayed and Lost Baggage Insurance9,12
If your baggage is delayed more than six hours, each covered person is covered for up to $1,000 CDN for emergency purchases of essentials, such as clothing and sundry items. Should baggage be lost or stolen, each covered person on your trip is covered for up to $1,000 CDN.
Priority Pass Membership discount16
- Travel like a VIP with a Priority Pass membership.
- All TD Travel Credit Cardholders receive an annual discount on a Priority Pass membership, your key to 600 VIP airport lounges worldwide.
Receive special automotive benefits that help you get from A to B.
Auto Rental Collision/ Loss Damage Insurance9,14
Simply use your Card and/or Aeroplan Miles to cover the full cost of a car rental and get the Collision Damage Waiver coverage at no additional cost for up to 48 consecutive days.
Avis Rent-A-Car and Budget Rent-A-Car preferred rates15,16
- Save 5% to 25% off the lowest available discountable time and mileage retail rate on qualifying car rentals from Avis and Budget when the rental is charged to your Card.
- For Avis rentals, visit avis.com/tdcreditcards or call 1-800-879-2847 to reserve.
Quote Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) #C078400 at time of reservation.
- For Budget rentals, visit budget.com/tdcreditcards or call 1-800-268-2900 to reserve.
Quote Budget Customer Discount (BCD) #A331700 at time of reservation.
Optional TD Auto Club Membership17
With optional Deluxe or Standard TD Auto Club Membership, you and your family will enjoy peace of mind knowing that in the event of a road emergency, help is just a phone call away. For information and to enroll, call 1-800-245-0297.
Convenient services that make your banking experience more comfortable.
Optional CardAssist Card registry service18
- As an included feature on your Card, once enrolled with CardAssist, one call is all it takes if your Cards are lost or stolen.
- As soon as your call is received, CardAssist will contact each Credit Card-issuing institution, cancel the Cards on your behalf and request replacement Cards.
- You can call any time, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Emergency Cash Advances19
- You can ask for an emergency cash advance in an amount determined by the type of TD Visa Card you have (subject to your available credit limit).
- Get up to $5,000 for TD Gold, TD Platinum and TD Visa Infinite Cards and up to your credit limit for TD U.S. Dollar Visa Cards.
24-hour Cash and Account Access19
With your TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite Card, you have access to:
- Instant Cash Advances, subject to your available credit limit, at over one million ATMs worldwide, at all TD Canada Trust branches and at select financial institutions around the world.
- The flexibility and freedom to manage your Account, your way, through Green Machine ATMs, EasyWeb Internet banking, EasyLine telephone banking and your wireless phone – download the TD mobile app for immediate, secure access to TD's mobile banking service (td.com/app).
To register for EasyWeb or EasyLine, call 1-866-222-3456.
- You can use our balance transfer service to consolidate your debts from other non-TD Credit Cards, quickly and easily to your TD Canada Trust Credit Card.
- Just transfer the balance from your other non-TD Credit Cards to your TD Credit Card in real time.
- By doing this you can keep track of your expenses with one monthly payment as opposed to multiple payments.
For more information, visit us at your nearest TD Canada Trust branch.
Search by Address, Intersection, City, Postal Code OR by Branch Number.
No matter where you shop, make your transactions more secure.
Chip & PIN technology
- TD Visa Cards with Chip and PIN technology provide an added level of security through the use of a Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- A required PIN makes it much more difficult for unauthorized users to copy or access the information on your TD Credit Card.
Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection10,13
You automatically have access to Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection, covering personal items you've purchased with your Card, should they be stolen or damaged within 90 days of purchase. If the item comes with a warranty, you may be entitled to double the warranty period for up to 12 additional months.
Verified by Visa
Verified by Visa provides you with increased security when you shop online.
Frequently asked questions
Annual interest rates, fees and features are current as of October 1, 2014 unless otherwise indicated and subject to change.
1 TD Points are awarded for purchases charged to the Card. Credit for returned items, refunds, rebates or other similar credits will reduce or cancel the TD Points earned by the amount originally charged to the Card. Fees, Cash Advances (including Balance Transfers, Cash-Like Transactions and TD Visa Cheques), interest charges, optional service, refunds, rebates or other similar credits do not earn TD Points.
2 Applies to new TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite Accounts (Account) only. The Welcome Bonus of 20,000 TD Points (Bonus) will be awarded to the Account upon approval. Limit of one (1) Bonus offer per Account. We reserve the right to limit the number of Accounts opened by any one person to one. Other conditions apply. Offer may be changed, extended or withdrawn at any time without notice and cannot be combined with any other offer.
3 Primary Cardholder remains liable for all charges to the Account, including those made by any Authorized User.
4 Benefits, features and coverages are subject to conditions, exclusions, limitations, changes and cancellation. Details of insurance benefits, including terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions are outlined in the certificate of insurance included with your TD Credit Card Cardholder Agreement.Some benefits and coverages are only offered to the Primary Cardholder.
5 TD Points are awarded for purchases charged to the Card. Credit for returned items, refunds, rebates or other similar credits will reduce or cancel the TD Points earned by the amount originally charged to the Card. Fees, Cash Advances (including Balance Transfers, Cash-Like Transactions and TD Visa Cheques), interest charges, optional service, refunds, rebates or other similar credits do not earn TD Points.
6 TD Points are awarded for Purchases charged to the Card. Credit for returned items, refunds, rebates or other similar credits will reduce or cancel the TD Points earned by the amount originally charged to the Card. Fees, Cash Advances (including Balance Transfers, Cash-Like Transactions and TD Visa Cheques) interest charges, optional services, refunds, rebates or other similar credits do not earn TD Points.
7 TD Points do not expire as long as you are a Cardholder.
8 Underwritten by TD Life Insurance Company. Medical and claims assistance, claims payment and administrative services are provided by our Administrator. Benefits, features and coverages are subject to, limitations and exclusions, including a pre-existing condition exclusion, that are fully described in the certificate of insurance included with your TD Credit Cardholder Agreement. Note that this insurance offers different benefits, with different terms and conditions, than the optional Travel Medical Insurance that is available to all TD Canada Trust customers. The day of departure from and the day of return to your province of residence each count as one full day. 15-day coverage if you're under 65 and 4-day coverage if you're 65 or older.
9 Underwritten by TD Life Insurance Company (for medical covered causes) and TD Home and Auto Insurance Company (for non-medical covered causes). To be eligible for this insurance, your trip must be paid for in full using your Card and/or Aeroplan Miles. Benefits, features and coverages are subject to conditions, limitations and exclusions, including a pre-existing condition exclusion, that are outlined in the certificate of insurance provided with your TD Credit Cardholder Agreement.
10 Provided by our Administrator under a service agreement with TD Life Insurance Company. This is not an insurance benefit but assistance services only.
11 Underwritten by TD Home and Auto Insurance Company.
13 Provided by Priority Pass. Some conditions apply. All discounts on Priority Pass Memberships or other rates and offers received by Priority Pass members through their TD Canada Trust Credit Cards may be changed, extended or withdrawn at any time without notice and cannot be combined with any other offer. The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its affiliates are not responsible for any Priority Pass products or services.
14 Underwritten by TD Home and Auto Insurance Company. Car rentals must be charged in full to the Card, cannot exceed 48 consecutive days and the rental agency's Collision Damage Waiver coverage must be declined by the Cardholder.
15 Provided by Avis Rent-A-Car System LLC. Program terms are subject to change without notice. Certain blackout dates may apply. Offer subject to other terms and conditions.
16 TD Auto Club is provided by AXA Assistance Canada Inc. The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its affiliates accept no responsibility or liability in respect of these services.
17 Provided by Aimia Proprietary Loyalty Canada Inc.
19 Visit your TD Canada Trust branch to receive a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to access your TD Credit Card Account through Green Machine ATM or other ATMs. TD U.S. Dollar Visa Cardholders may request a PIN by mail. Subject to available credit. Fees apply to each cash advance transaction.
New to Canada?
If you arrived in Canada within the last two years, TD offers credit cards in addition to a banking package which includes the ability to apply for a credit card without having Canadian credit history.