Apply Now or call 1-800-983-8472
A good choice if:
- You want to earn cash back rewards on your Purchases
- You don’t want spending rules or limits on your cash back reward potential
- You don’t want to pay an Annual Fee
Before you apply let's make sure you are eligible.
How to earn cash back rewards
Earn 0.75% cash back on all Purchases2
- No spending rules or limits on your cash back reward potential
- Redeem when you want, how you choose3 – and your cash back rewards never expire
How to redeem cash back rewards
- You can choose to receive your cash back rewards annually each January of the following year or simply allow your cash back rewards to accumulate for as long as you want and then redeem them when you’re ready (minimum $25)
- Choose to credit your cash back rewards to your
TD Cash Back MasterCard® Account or deposit to your TD Canada Trust personal deposit account (chequing or savings)4
- Your cash back rewards never expire and are available to you as long as you remain a Cardholder
*This chart is for illustrative purposes only. Based on 0.75% cash back on net purchases charged to your Card. Total cash back earned assumes no redemption during the year.
Enjoy cash back rewards plus all the benefits of a TD Credit Card
Earn and redeem with convenience and security, so you can shop with peace of mind.
Frequently asked questions
Travel Medical Insurance available for purchase5
Enjoy the security that comes with Travel Medical Insurance. When you're on a trip, the last thing you want to be concerned about is your medical coverage. Going out of province or country, Travel Medical Insurance covers you for eligible medical expenses so you can enjoy your trip. Choose between Annual Plan coverage (the best value for frequent travellers) which includes Trip Interruption and Trip Cancellation coverages, or Per Trip coverage for occasional travellers.
No-fee Travellers Cheques
- American Express® Travellers Cheques are welcomed at establishments around the world.
- As a TD Credit Cardholder, you're entitled to purchase any amount you need through participating TD Canada Trust branches - without paying the standard commission fee.
Avis Rent-A-Car and Budget Rent-A-Car preferred rates6,7
- When you need a vehicle for business or pleasure, you can save 5% to 25% off the lowest available discountable time and mileage retail rate on qualifying rentals.
- This offer is valid at participating Avis® and Budget® locations worldwide when the rental is charged in full to your eligible TD Credit Card.
For these savings and to reserve your vehicle, visit
Optional TD Auto Club Membership8
Enjoy peace of mind on the road with:
- Deluxe TD Auto Club Membership8 includes all the benefits of the Standard TD Auto Club Plan plus traffic accident towing, emergency transportation car rental, emergency accommodation and meals, hazardous weather services, and many other features.
- Standard TD Auto Club Membership8 includes Emergency Road Services such as roadside assistance 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
24-hour Cash Advance and Account access9
- With your TD Credit Card, and a Personal Identification Number (PIN), you have access to instant Cash Advances, subject to your available credit limit, at TD Canada Trust branches and any of the over 1 million automated teller machines (ATMs) worldwide.
- You can call toll-free at 1-800-983-8472 whenever you want Account information or have questions regarding your TD Credit Card.
- You can use our Balance Transfer service to consolidate your debts from other non-TD Credit Cards, quickly and easily to your TD Credit Card.
- Just transfer the balance from your other non-TD Credit Cards to your TD Credit Card in real time.
- By doing this you can keep track of your expenses with one monthly payment as opposed to multiple payments.
For more information, visit us at your nearest TD Canada Trust branch.
Chip & PIN technology
- TD Credit Cards with Chip and PIN technology provide an added level of security through the use of a Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- A PIN makes it much more difficult for unauthorized users to copy or access the information on your TD Credit Card.
Emergency Cash Advances9
- You can ask for an emergency Cash Advance in an amount determined by the type of TD Credit Card you have (subject to your available credit limit).
- Get up to $5,000 for TD Cash Back MasterCard Card.
MasterCard SecureCode® Service
MasterCard SecureCode® is a private code for your MasterCard Account that you can use when you're shopping online. With this added protection, even if someone knows your TD Credit Card number, they will not be able to use it for online purchases.
New to Canada?
If you arrived in Canada within the last two years, TD offers credit cards in addition to a banking package which includes the ability to apply for a credit card without having Canadian credit history.