Apply now or call 1-800-983-8472
(up to 3)2
- You want to earn cash back rewards on your Purchases
- You don’t want spending rules or limits on your cash back reward potential
- You don’t want to pay an Annual Fee
Wherever you’re headed on your next trip, know that you’re covered.
Optional Travel Medical Insurance5
Enjoy the security that comes with Travel Medical Insurance. When you're on a trip, the last thing you want to be concerned about is your medical coverage. Going out of province or country, Travel Medical Insurance covers you for eligible medical expenses so you can enjoy your trip. Choose between Annual Plan coverage (the best value for frequent travellers) which includes Trip .
No-fee Travellers Cheques
- American Express® Travellers Cheques are welcomed at establishments around the world.
- As a TD Credit Cardholder, you're entitled to purchase any amount you need through participating TD Canada Trust branches - without paying the standard commission fee.
Receive special automotive benefits that help you get from A to B.
Avis Rent-A-Car And Budget Rent-A-Car preferred rates6,7
Save 5% to 25% off the lowest available discountable time and mileage retail rate on qualifying car rentals from Avis and Budget when the rental is charged to your Card.
For Avis rentals, visit avis.com/tdcreditcards or call 1-800-879-2847 to reserve.
Quote Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) #C078400 at time of reservation.
For Budget rentals, visit budget.com/tdcreditcards or call 1-800-268-2900 to reserve.
Quote Budget Customer Discount (BCD) #A331700 at time of reservation.
Optional TD Auto Club Membership8
Convenient services that make your banking experience more comfortable
24-hour Cash Advance and Account access9
- Instant Cash Advances, subject to your available credit limit, at over one million ATMs worldwide, at all TD Canada Trust branches and at select financial institutions around the world.
- The flexibility and freedom to manage your Account, your way, through Green Machine ATMs, EasyWeb Internet banking, EasyLine telephone banking and your wireless phone – download the TD mobile app for immediate, secure access to TD’s mobile banking service (td.com/app)
To register for EasyWeb or EasyLine, call 1-866-222-3456.
- You can use our Balance Transfer service to consolidate your debts from other non-TD Credit Cards, quickly and easily to your TD Credit Card.
- Just transfer the balance from your other non-TD Credit Cards to your TD Credit Card in real time.
- By doing this you can keep track of your expenses with one monthly payment as opposed to multiple payments.
For added convenience after you open your TD Credit Card Account, you can arrange to have your TD Credit Card payments automatically withdrawn from your bank account at any Canadian financial institution. Simply choose whether you want to make your Minimum Payment or pay your balance in full each month and your payment will be withdrawn from your personal chequing or savings account on the Payment Due Date.
No matter where you shop, make your transactions more secure.
Chip & PIN technology
- TD Credit Cards with Chip and PIN technology provide an added level of security through the use of a Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- A PIN makes it much more difficult for unauthorized users to copy or access the information on your TD Credit Card.
Emergency Cash Advances9
- You can ask for an emergency Cash Advance in an amount determined by the type of TD Credit Card you have (subject to your available credit limit).
- Get up to $5,000 for TD Cash Back MasterCard Card.
MasterCard SecureCode® Service
MasterCard SecureCode® is a private code for your MasterCard Account that you can use when you're shopping online. With this added protection, even if someone knows your TD Credit Card number, they will not be able to use it for online purchases.
Frequently asked questions
Annual interest rates, fees and features are current as of October 1, 2013 unless otherwise indicated and subject to change
1 Cash back rewards are earned on Purchases charged to the Account. Credit for refunds, returned items, rebates or other similar credits will reduce or cancel the cash back rewards earned by the full or partial amount originally charged to the Account. Fees, Cash Advances (including Balance Transfers, Cash-Like Transactions and Access Cheques), interest charges, optional services, refunds, rebates or other similar credits do not earn cash back rewards.
2 Primary Cardholder remains liable for all charges to the Account, including those made by any Authorized User.
3 Cash back rewards do not expire as long as you are a Cardholder. Account must be open and in good standing to earn and redeem cash back rewards.
4 Excluding US dollar deposit accounts.
5 All TD Canada Trust customers including TD Credit Card Cardholders are eligible to apply for optional Travel Medical Insurance underwritten by TD Life Insurance Company. Some applications are subject to underwriting. Medical and claims assistance, claims payment and administrative services are provided by our Administrator. This insurance is subject to exclusions and limitations that are fully described in the Certificate of Insurance which is issued if accepted for enrollment. Travel Medical Insurance can be purchased at any branch or call 1-800-293-4941, or visit www.tdcanadatrust.com. Note that this optional insurance offers different benefits, on different terms and conditions, than the Travel Medical Insurance that is automatically included with the TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite Card.
6 Provided by Avis Rent-A-Car Systems LLC. Program terms are subject to change without notice. Certain blackout dates may apply. Offer subject to other terms and conditions.
7 Provided by Budget Rent-A-Car Systems, Inc. terms are subject to change without notice. Certain blackout dates may apply. Offer subject to other terms and conditions.
8 TD Auto Club provided by AXA Assistance Canada Inc. The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its affiliates accept no responsibility in respect of these services.
9 Cash Advance is subject to available credit. Fees apply to each Cash Advance and Cash Advances accrue interest at the Cash Advance rate that applies to your Account from the date the Cash Advance is made.
10 Subject to available credit. Balance Transfers are treated as Cash Advances and accrue interest at the Cash Advance rate that applies to your Account from the date the Balance Transfer is made.
New to Canada?
If you arrived in Canada within the last two years, TD offers credit cards in addition to a banking package which includes the ability to apply for a credit card without having Canadian credit history.