TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite* Card
TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite* Card
Apply now or call 1-800-409-5977
A good choice if you want:
- A Welcome Bonus of 15,000 Aeroplan Miles upon first purchase and for a limited time, a 2-for-1 flight reward†
- To earn 1.5 miles for every $1 you spend on gas, grocery and drug store purchases using your Card2
- To earn 1 mile for every $1 you spend on all other purchases using your Card3
- To earn miles twice4 when you pay with your TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card and present your Aeroplan Membership Card at over 150 Aeroplan partner brands and with 100 online retailers through Aeroplan's eStore. Visit aeroplan.com for a list of participating Aeroplan partners
- An extensive suite of travel insurances5
- Benefits from Air Canada® 6 such as:
- 1st Checked Bag Free when travelling on an Aeroplan flight reward operated by Air Canada (for Primary Cardholder)
- Priority Check-in when travelling on an Aeroplan flight reward operated by Air Canada (for Primary Cardholder)
- Priority Boarding when travelling on an Aeroplan flight reward operated by Air Canada (for Primary Cardholder)
- Annual Maple LeafTM Lounge One Time Guest Pass when travelling on an Aeroplan flight reward operated by Air Canada
- Faster access to DistinctionTM, Aeroplan's recognition program that offers a range of Distinction benefits such as exclusive flight rewards, bonus mile offers and privileges. To learn more visit aeroplan.com/distinction
- Benefits from Aeroplan® are better than ever - up to 35% fewer miles needed for Market Fare Flight RewardsTM as an Aeroplan Distinction member. Get there even faster. To learn more visit aeroplan.com/distinction_flightrewards
- Complimentary Visa Infinite Concierge service7 available 24/7
- A Card that offers no miles expiry, as long as you are a Cardholder
- Minimum of $60,000 annual gross personal income or $100,000 annual gross household income
- Minimum credit limit of $5,000
- Cardholders pay an annual fee of $50 for an Authorized User Card
How to earn Aeroplan Miles
Earn 1.5 miles for every $1 you spend on your Card at grocery stores, gas stations and drug stores.
Earn 1 mile for every $1 you spend on all other purchases on your Card.
Earn miles twice4 when you pay with your TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite and present your Aeroplan Membership Card at over 150 Aeroplan partner brands and at 100 online retailers through Aeroplan’s eStore. Visit aeroplan.com for a list of Aeroplan partners.
Your Aeroplan Miles will not expire, as long as you are a TD Aeroplan Credit Cardholder.
Tracking your Aeroplan Miles
Redeeming your Aeroplan Miles
It’s easy to turn your Miles into fabulous rewards. Just go to aeroplan.com/useyourmiles to select the reward of your choice from the main menu
TD Aeroplan Community
Join the discussion, ask questions and help make the most of your Aeroplan Miles.
Calculate how many Aeroplan Miles
you could earn in your first year
Move the sliders to the approximate amount of
credit card purchases you currently make each month.
of $ in one year you could earn
(including Welcome Bonus*).
*This chart is for illustrative purposes only. Welcome Bonus applies only in the first year.
**In case of a discrepancy between the mileage redemption amount shown above and displayed on aeroplan.com, the aeroplan.com mileage level displayed shall apply. Flight rewards are defined as ClassicFlight® Rewards operated by Air Canada. All rewards shown above are subject to change and availability on aeroplan.com
Travel more comfortably knowing your card protects you with an extensive suite of insurance coverages
Exclusive Benefits with the Visa Infinite Card7
Air Canada Benefits6
Ways to apply
Apply for a Secured Card
Secured credit cards can be a great way to help rebuild your credit.
Locate your local TD Canada Trust branch where you can find out more.
Establish your credit
If you are new to Canada a secured Credit Card can be a great way to help establish your credit.
Locate your local TD Canada Trust branch where you can find out more and apply today.
Frequently asked questions
Visa Infinite Complimentary Concierge service
Visa Infinite Complimentary Concierge service is on call, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to help you get the most from life whenever you travel, shop and use your Card. Consider the Concierge your own personal assistant, able to offer expert insights and advice on everything from travel bookings to restaurant recommendations, and much more.
Complimentary Checked Bag8
Check your first bag free. As the Primary Cardholder, you’ll receive the complimentary first checked bag, whenever you travel on an Aeroplan flight reward operated by Air Canada, Air Canada ExpressTM or Air Canada rougeTM. Simply book your flight reward by redeeming the miles from your Aeroplan account.
Priority Check-In and Priority Boarding9
You and your companions travelling on the same reservation can enjoy the convenience of Priority Check-in and Boarding whenever you travel on an Aeroplan flight reward operated by Air Canada, Air Canada Express or Air Canada rouge. Simply book your flight reward by redeeming the miles from your Aeroplan account.
Access to the Maple LeafTM Lounge10
Relax before your flight in the exclusive Maple Leaf Lounge: As Primary Cardholder, you’ll enjoy access to the Maple Leaf Lounge, where available, when you present the annual One Time Guest Pass, and a valid, same-day boarding pass for travel on an Aeroplan flight reward operated by Air Canada, Air Canada Express or Air Canada rouge. Your Maple Leaf Lounge annual one-time guest pass has an expiry date: please check the date on your pass.
Avis Rent-A-Car11 and Budget Rent-A-Car12 preferred rates
Save 5% to 25% off the lowest available discountable time and mileage retail rate on qualifying car rentals from Avis and Budget when the rental is charged to your Card.
For Avis rentals, visit avis.com/tdcreditcards or call 1-800-879-2847 to reserve. Quote Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) #C078400 at time of reservation.
For Budget rentals, visit budget.com/tdcreditcards or call 1-800-268-2900 to reserve. Quote Budget Customer Discount (BCD) #A331700 at time of reservation.
Optional TD Auto Club Membership13
With optional Deluxe or Standard TD Auto Club Membership, you and your family will enjoy peace of mind knowing that in the event of a road emergency, help is just a phone call away. For information and to enroll, call 1-800-245-0297.
Travel Medical Insurance14
You’re covered without even having to charge the trip to your Card! As the Primary Cardholder, whenever you leave your province of residence, you, your spouse and dependent children are automatically insured for eligible emergency upfront hospital expenses for $1 million for the first 15 days, without having to pay for the coverage. If you or your spouse is aged 65 or older, you are covered for the first 4 days of your trip.
Flight/Trip Delay Insurance16
Take the stress out of travel delays by purchasing scheduled flights with your Card. If your trip is delayed more than four hours, you are covered for up to $500 CDN for reasonable and eligible hotel, motel or restaurant expenses.
Delayed/Lost Baggage Insurance16
If your baggage is delayed more than six hours, each covered person is covered for up to $1,000 CDN for emergency purchases of essentials, such as clothing and sundry items. Should baggage be lost or stolen, each covered person on your trip is covered for up to $1,000 CDN.
Common Carrier Travel Accident Insurance17
Charge your fare to your Card and you, as the Primary Cardholder, your spouse and dependent children are insured for up to $500,000 while travelling on a common carrier (for example, a bus, ferry, plane, train or auto rental).
Auto Rental Collision / Loss Damage Insurance18
Simply use your Card and/or Aeroplan Miles to cover the full cost of a car rental and get the Collision Damage Waiver coverage at no additional cost for up to 48 consecutive days.
Emergency Travel Assistance Service19
Help is just a call away. Toll-free access to help in the event of a personal emergency while travelling. Call 1-800-871-8334.
Visa payWave is the secure, convenient, “contactless” way to pay for small-dollar purchases at participating retailers. It’s faster and more convenient than cash - and your Card never leaves your hand.
24-hour instant cash and Account access
With your TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card, you have access to:
- Instant Cash Advances, subject to your available credit limit, at over one million ATMs worldwide, at all TD Canada Trust branches and at select financial institutions around the world.
- The flexibility and freedom to manage your Account, your way, through Green Machine ATMs, EasyWeb Internet banking, EasyLine telephone banking and your wireless phone – download the TD mobile app for immediate, secure access to TD’s mobile banking service (td.com/app)
To register for EasyWeb or EasyLine, call 1-866-222-3456.
- You can use our balance transfer services to consolidate your debts from non-TD Credit Cards, quickly and easily to your TD Credit Card.
- Just transfer the balance from your other non-TD Credit Cards to your TD Credit Card in real time.
- By doing this you can keep track of your expenses with one monthly payment as opposed to multiple payments.
For more information, visit us at your nearest TD Canada Trust branch.
Visa Zero Liability
Shop online and in person securely with Visa Zero Liability – included free with your Card. Visa Zero Liability helps protect you in the event that fraudulent unauthorized transactions are made on your TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card. Use your Card to shop anywhere – whether on the Internet or in stores – and know you’re protected from unauthorized use of your Card. See your enclosed Cardholder Agreement for details regarding unauthorized transactions.
Advanced Chip & PIN technology
Your TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card further protects the security of your Card transactions through use of a microchip embedded in the Card, which can only be accessed through your Personal Identification Number (“PIN”). When making a purchase, instead of signing for it, you enter your Personal Identification Number (“PIN”) into the merchant’s terminal, just as you would with a debit card. With chip and PIN technology, you’ll have added protection against unauthorized use if your Card is lost or stolen.
Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection16
You automatically have access to Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection, covering personal items you’ve purchased with your Card, should they be stolen or damaged within 90 days of purchase. If the item comes with a warranty, you may be entitled to double the warranty period for up to 12 additional months.
Verified by Visa*
Verified by Visa provides you with increased security and convenience when you shop online.
Optional Balance Protection insurance20
Optional Balance Protection insurance products are designed to assist in managing your credit obligations on your TD Credit Card(s) in the event of your Involuntary Unemployment, Loss of Self-Employment Income, Disability Requiring Hospitalization, Total Disability, Dismemberment, Critical Illness or Death. To learn more about optional Balance Protection insurance products, call 1-866-315-9069 or visit tdcanadatrust.com/BP.
Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption Insurance15
Simply use your Card and/or Aeroplan Miles to cover the full cost of your trip and you’ll automatically be covered for up to $1,000 per person to a maximum of $5,000 if you need to cancel your travel plans before you leave, and up to $5,000 per insured person, to a maximum of $25,000, for eligible out-of-pocket expenses, if your trip is interrupted by illness, injury or death of a covered person or family member.