It's easy to apply online
It only takes 10 minutes to fill out an online application for a TD Canada Trust Credit Card.
You'll receive a welcome bonus of 2,000 TD Points upon approval.1
See how quickly your TD Points can add up!*
|Total Annual Purchases||Total TD Points Earned per year|
|One-time Welcome Bonus*||-||2,000|
|Total Annual Purchases (based on Avg. Monthly Purchases of $500)||$6,000||12,000
(2 TD Points for each $1 in purchases charged to the Account)
|Travel Booked online through Expedia For TD in an average year||$3,000||6,000
(2 TD Points for each $1 in online travel purchases charged to the Account)
|Free travel earned**||$100**|
Amount Eligible for Travel Redemption: $100***
* This chart is for illustrative purposes only. One-time Welcome Bonus applies only in the first year.
** Total TD Points and corresponding free travel earned assumes no redemption of TD Points towards any travel purchases made during the year.
***TD Points must be redeemed in 10,000-point increments. 10,000 TD Points = $50 towards travel purchases.
Apply for a TD Classic Travel Visa Card and start enjoying all the great benefits and travel features included with your new Card.4
Book your travel any way you want
- Unlike other travel rewards cards, you don't have to book your travel at a particular travel agency in order to redeem5 your TD Points. The TD Classic Travel Visa Card gives you the freedom to book your trip through any travel agency or travel provider you choose.
- When you book your trip through a travel provider other than Expedia For TD or the TD Travel Rewards Centre, simply charge it to your TD Classic Travel Visa Card, and then call the TD Travel Rewards Program at 1-800-983-1043 within 90 days after the charge for your travel purchase has been posted to your Account. State the number of TD Points you wish to redeem and they will be deducted from your TD Points balance available that day and the value of those TD Points will be credited to your TD Canada Trust Credit Card Account.
- Book your travel online through Expedia For TD at www.tdrewards.com/expediafortd where your TD Points can be redeemed automatically upon booking.
Great flexibility when redeeming your TD Points
- Redeem your TD Points for whatever type of travel you prefer, including air, package, hotel, cruise, car rental, train.
- Unlike other travel reward cards, you are not limited to "reward" seats and you don't have to book in advance in order to use your TD Points. There are no seat restrictions, blackout periods or advance booking requirements. With TD Points, you can travel any time of year, including peak periods, and even during seat sales6 — and still use TD Points.
- Use your TD Points for taxes that apply to your travel purchases, such as GST/HST or provincial taxes, as well as any other charges or fees you may incur at the time of booking, such as port charges or airport improvement fees.
- Your TD Points do not expire as long as you are the Cardholder.
- Get Avis7 and Budget Rent A Car8 Preferred Rates — in Canada, the U.S. and international locations.
Other Valuable Features and Benefits
1 Welcome Bonus applies to new TD
Classic Travel Visa
Accounts ("Account") only. Welcome Bonus will be awarded to the Account upon approval. Limit of one (1) Welcome Bonus per Account. Welcome Bonus may be changed, extended or withdrawn at any time without notice.
2Two (2) TD Points are earned for Purchases charged to the Account. Credits for refunds, returned items, rebates and other similar credits will reduce or cancel the TD Points earned by the full or partial amount originally charged to the Account. Fees, Cash Advances (including Balance Transfers, Cash-Like Transactions and TD Visa Cheques), interest charges, optional services, refunds, rebates or other similar credits do not earn TD Points.
3TD Points must be redeemed in 10,000-point increments.
4Benefits, features and coverages are subject to conditions, exclusions, limitations, changes and cancellation. Some benefits and coverages are only offered to the Primary Cardholder.
5To redeem TD Points for travel purchases charged to your Card that are not booked through Expedia for TD or the TD Travel Rewards Centre, Cardholder must contact the TD Travel Rewards Program after the travel purchase has been posted to the Account and within 90 days from the transaction date of the travel purchase. The required TD Points will be deducted from the Cardholder's TD Points balance available at the time the TD Points are redeemed for the travel purchase, not the transaction date of the travel purchase. The amount that will be credited towards the travel purchase will be equal to the value of the TD Points redeemed. If there are insufficient TD Points available to cover the entire amount of the travel purchase, the Account will only be credited by the value of the TD Points redeemed. Any amount of the travel purchase not covered by the TD Points redeemed will remain on the Account for payment.
6Subject to carrier/space availability.
7Provided by Avis Rent A Car System LLC. Program terms are subject to change without notice. Certain blackout dates may apply. Offer subject to other terms and conditions.
8Provided by Budget Rent A Car System, Inc. Program terms are subject to change without notice. Certain blackout dates may apply. Offer subject to other terms and conditions.
All interest rates, fees and features are subject to change.