Turn everyday business expenses into travel rewards: 30,000 Bonus TD Points upon approval1
Your everyday business purchases made using your Card will earn valuable TD Points that you can use to pay for any travel you charge to your Card – flights, hotels, train tickets, car rentals, even airport parking and taxes.2
For an annual fee of only $149, you can earn 3 TD Points on every $1 you spend on purchases charged to your TD Business Travel Visa Card3, and receive optional detailed monthly Management Reports to help you keep track of your business expenses.4
Annual Interest Rates: 19.99% on Purchases and 22.99% on Cash Advances
Annual Fee: $149 (one Card)
Credit Limit: $1,000 Minimum
Additional Cards are available: $49 (per additional Card)
Turn your business expenses into travel rewards
With your TD Business Travel Visa Card, you'll be able to manage your business expenses effectively and enjoy exclusive travel features and the freedom to take advantage of any travel deal you see advertised through any travel website, newspaper, travel agent or airline seat sale - and use your TD Points to pay for your trip, including taxes and other fees.
Your TD Points will accumulate quickly because you'll earn 3 TD Points for every $1 you spend on purchases on your Card², and you can begin redeeming with as few as 10,000 TD Points5. You'll also earn triple TD Points (9 TD Points for every $1 you spend on travel purchases) when you book travel online through the new TD Preferred Travel Provider, Expedia For TD.
See how quickly your TD Points can add up!
(3 TD Points for each $1 in purchases charged to the Account)
(9 TD Points for each $1 in online travel purchases charged to the Account)
Amount Eligible for Travel Redemption: $700***
Book your travel any way you want
- Unlike most other travel rewards cards, you don't have to book your travel at a particular travel agency in order to redeem6 your TD Points. The TD Business Travel Visa Card gives you the freedom to book your trip through any travel agency or travel provider you choose
- When you book your trip through a travel provider other than Expedia for TD or the TD Travel Rewards Centre, simply charge it to your TD Business Travel Visa Card, and then call the TD Travel Rewards Program at 1-800-983-1043 once the charge for your travel has been posted to your Account
- State the number of TD Points you wish to redeem and they will be deducted from your TD Points balance available that day and the value of those TD Points will be credited to your TD Canada Trust Credit Card Account.
- Book your travel online through Expedia for TD at www.tdrewards.com/expediafortd where your TD Points can be redeemed automatically upon booking. Earn triple TD Points for online travel purchases charged to your Card and booked online through Expedia For TD
- Book your travel in any class (including business class and first class)
Great flexibility when redeeming your TD Points
- Redeem your TD Points for whatever type of travel you prefer, including air, package, hotel, car rental, train
- Unlike most other travel reward cards, you are not limited to "reward" seats and you don't have to book in advance in order to use your TD Points. There are no seat restrictions, blackout periods or advance booking requirements. With TD Points, you can travel any time of year, including peak periods, and even during seat sales7 - and still use TD Points
- Use your TD Points for taxes that apply to your travel purchases, such as GST/HST or provincial taxes, as well as any other charges or fees you may incur at the time of booking, such as port charges or airport improvement fees
- Your TD Points do not expire as long as you are the Cardholder
Other Valuable TD Business Travel Visa Card Features and BenefitsWhat is a TD Point worth?
Redeeming your TD Points is Simple
Tools for Managing Business Expenses
Protection Benefits included with your Card
Other Travel Benefits included with your Card
The Power of Visa - additional benefits included with your Card
Business Banking Services included with your Card
All interest rates, fees and features are subject to change.