Set up pre-authorized payments on your TD Credit Card
Why pay bills with your TD credit card?
Get rewards faster
If you have a rewards program, you'll see your rewards grow quickly when you use your credit card to pay your bills.
Always pay your bills on time
Your bills are automatically paid on time without any hassle.
Avoid paying late fees
You don't need to worry about late fees anymore, all of your bills will be paid on time.
Paying bills with your credit card puts you in control
When you pay bills with your credit card, you say when and how they're paid – it's all about convenience.
Flexible payment options
You have the flexibility to set up one-time or recurring bills.
Relax knowing your personal information is secure
- Paying your bills with your TD Credit Card is more
than sending them in the mail.
- Your payments will be handled through Visa's secure network
- Reduce the risk of identity theft – you don't have to worry
about checks being lost in the mail or stolen
- Enjoy the confidence of knowing you're protected with
Visa's Zero Liability Policy
It's easy to get started
- You can start adding payees instantly and payments
occurring on the next billing cycle.
What you will need
- The name and address of each merchant/company
- Your account number, policy number or membership number for
each bill that you pay
- Approximate amount of your most recent bill
- Frequency of billing (monthly, quarterly, etc.)